2012年12月10日星期一

google I am very professi

People say:"All step aside, got drunk wine to fall down, have what good-looking!"
I made a telephone call for Liu Han Xiang and told her to say:"Your husband is under the Hally street side, trip and fall down, bone fracture, you hurry down!"
I see Liu Han Xiang rushed out from the front door of Hally, Su Qian also followed behind, I am from the crowd in come out, Su Qian saw me shouting a way:"Husband, does the Zha return to matter?"
At this time, 120 first aid cars roar and shout but go to, Liu Han Xiang cries to charge forward, a few doctors seven hands eight feet will small just make last load, lift to get on the car, Liu Han Xiang follows up, 120 soon drive away.Su Qian looking at me, she is still dressed in an explicit young lady's work to pack.I say:"The Qian Qian goes up to change clothes, we go home."
Su Qian says:"But, there is up also guest etc.."
"Elder brother Qu , BE?He still needs to have fast food!He still needs to have night snack!You allow him to see the ghost go to and tell him, you didn't wait upon him!"I loudly yell.
The Qian of Su is incognizant I am similar to looking at me,cnn, she suddenly smiled and said:"Husband, you feel jealous of the appearance is very lovely!Good!Go***elder brother Qu , Wang Ge, of!An today heel elder brother Tao set, Luo Luo, wait me, I go up to change clothes!"Finished saying to turn round to run up.
Very quick Su Qian came down and made change elegantly simple long skirt of whole body, the appearance of a fair lady, wrap behind a sarcastic small Ku's back, joyfully charged forward to embrace each other me for a while, the Wan wore my arm to say:"Leave!Husband!"
I see past from Su Qian's shoulders, big guy week river bank river at he that female secretary's Chan hand under walked out.I say in Su Qian's ear:"We connect down to do a game, everything listens to mine , now, embrace me and kiss me."
The Su Qian Xi laughed merrily, the hands hugged my neck, a pair of small feet raise, and our warmly standing is greatly and under the tree kissing.The my eyes tiny Mi writes and waits old guy and that woman to nearby once walks from we.
I am loose to open the hands of hugging Su Qian, stretched hand to block a for-rent car, we 2 ascended rear seat, the driver asks a way:"Take and go what place?"I say to him:"After a while!"I looking at my target to walk into a wayside line of cars through the car window, different meeting, Audi V8 opened out, mama of, the driver is incredibly that beautiful female secretary,google!
I say to the driver:"The teacher bothers to follow that Audi, we are together."I stretched hand to press Su Qian's thigh at the same time, signaling hint her don't talked.





The sixth blood dyes the river bank river's chapter 33 this not is rob
Renew time:2010-12-114:41:50 chapter word numbers:2479


Chapter 33 this not is rob The motoring technique of this driver is very good, he always heel the bottom in that Audi behind, the car has been arriving a small area doorway that is called "Ning joss-stick garden" of new China road, the doorway incredibly has to block a car pole and have a liking for here am an upscale community, the discrepancies all want to register of that kind of.The public security sees that Audi hurriedly salute to lift a pole to let go, our cars go up them but blocked, and I hurriedly shook to get off a window to shout a way:"Front of noodles week the owner is a!"
Those two public securities also have no again ask, then put pass by.The inside is very profound, the apartment type of all some little key figures several-storied building, Audi at a very in of 5 F the small ocean stop before the building bottom, I call driver beside of a park the car before the building, I see their 2 to get off, the that girl comes down first, after drawing back car door, the Chan handed week river bank river to walked into.
I say to Su Qian:"You wait in the car first bottom."I and then say to the driver:"Bother the teacher waits here under, dozen the form calculate money like, I ten minutes come down!"Finish saying I get off in the Su Qian's surprised look in the eyes and pulled the hat brim of tour hat to pull downward and walked into week river bank in quick time the river enter of that.
The hall inside is an elevator, I ran over to looking at totally two elevators, an among those sets stopped in the underneath, another top of the indicator is upward shining to"5" to stop descend, they went to the fifth floors!
I turn round and run back to rent a car in quick time up, say to the driver:"Leave."
Return to pure river small area, get off, Su Qian just ask me the way:"Small big wave, this night of, you make what airplane ah?"
I smile:"Nothing!Walk, go up me to cook noodles to eat there, I am getting more hungry."
In my lodgement, Su Qian asks me:"Was small just Zha to return to matter?How bone fracture?"
I say:"The Ya asks for it!" The affair in evening was after speaking to let her listen to.Su Qian chases the mouth Zhang De Yuan's circle of, she says:"The guy for disliking is to owe to beat!He returned a teacher to want to eat my bean curd before!But you are also too malicious!Give° his leg Chuai to break so?I discover that you are a cold-blooded cutthroat!Is too terrible!That we be not want to compensate a lot of money again?"
I say with smile:"If I am in fact very gentle and soft, Hey Hey, if not that he sought 2' spread a dozen' come over to make me, he doesn't say that' beat a dog still have to see host', I probably can't start so heavy ……" I stretched hand to once pull Su Qian, it was in the bosom to slowly hug her.
Tightly the Su Qian wreath lives my waist and fear me to run away similar.
I say:"So we must think a way lane to order money, give small just sent to, otherwise in case of he reported a case, I have to go in!"
Su Qian raises head to puzzle that the ground says:"Where do we go to get money?Want to be not we seek together an elder brother, beg him to do some help."
"Calculated, I just carried somebody else's bowl, how not bashful what didn't do borrow° from somebody else bill.Thus,Facebook, tonight we be not heel that week river bank river, I feel that he is pretty rich, we waits bottoms go to that what Ning joss-stick the garden seek him to see."I just made reference to here, Su Qian a push away my way:"You not and desperately, do you know who he is?He is a Shanghai pool Ding Ding well-known industry and business consociation the president of association of the meeting!"
I said with smile:"Or be an officer of, Be getting soer much the better!Cook noodles quickly, eat midnight snack, I go to and borrow° from him some money."
Su Qian looking at me to say:"Small big wave, you not is play trick?"
I positive color way:"I don't play trick!Dare go together with me?I need an assistant, how?Is very divertive, the key is that we need money now, be not?"
Su Qian looking at me and hesitates, she says:"How do you intend to do?The saying lets me listens to, if I feeling can go us to go."
I say:"Thus, we made up first, you disguise as that kind of prostitute, Hey Hey, this is easy to do, your face painting the heavy makeup is some, my disguise a little bit old, I go out to seek a car, we drive that Ning joss-stick garden, go in, go upstairs, knock on door, then we explain purpose, his home had better have cash, there is no cash we etc.ing sky to is bright, take the deposit book credit card of his house what of take to the bank, ismostly so process, you don't dry?Believe your husband, I am very professional!Hey Hey!"
"You say in brief, this not is rob?Is finishing Zha whole, wait police to grasp us?"Su Qian is obviously very interested in, she is eager to and confirms whether in danger.
I say with smile:"Silly wench!You don't say I don't say, who know this matter to is what two of us do?After being finished, we have the cash hidden, should why and why not hold up anything, does police Zha know to is what we do?"
I after death stick up from Su Qian, she amenably depends in my bosom, I stretch out hands lightly at behind hug her, the mouth sticks at her lower ear lobe side, the small voice says:"Have me at, none of everythings is problem ……"
She once turned body, the Yang face kissed my one mouthful way:"Good!Believe you once, bad egg!Follow that week tonight owner, I know your belly in don't beat good idea!"
I see her finally agree, hurriedly say:"That good, quick, now is some clock, we fight for some half to set out, quick, disguise, you return to change whole body sex appeal of, expose of short skirt supporter what of, quick!"
I take to start set and hat and put on one again black Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论