2012年11月21日星期三

cheap beats by dre Uh well

The sick of the palsy ?For you ,both of which seem to have no distinction ... ... , relationresultZhou Ziweidid not think of he casually ask the sentence will scare Wu Di like this, he smiled and waved his hand ,said : you don ,I don you ,just ask .
.. ... Well ,you also helped me a lot of help, I Zhou Ziwei is not not to know good from bad person ,you help me I will bless you ,my this person slightly know some skills ,thinking .
.. ... Can help you get the legs to give fully healed .But if you want to use the lame to paralyze the enemy ,this ... ... I is not good to help you cure , relationresultAh -- Wu Di I suddenly some dumbfounded ,started quite a while to hurriedly said : no no no .
.. ... Yes, I am. I just to paralyze the enemy ,that is also a cuddle grass rabbit ,incidentally thing ,if my leg is no problem ,can be like normal people like to walk ,normal life ,I take a person why should play the part of a man ,Mr.
zhou ... ... If you really sure help me cure this leg ,i ... ... I even all property to repay you, I also willingly and gladly you ... ... You must help me I had in no developed before ,always to make money at all costs ,even at the expense of their health in exchange for money ,but now really have money, I found myself before how stupid ,money .
.. ... For a man ,the body is their own .Without a healthy body ,have more wealth and what does it mean , relationresultSaid Wu Diremembered when he was young that an seven foot big ,although no money ,but health is like a little calf like, now the money is there ,but in more than 30 years old ,but it seems like in one ,sits in a wheelchair ,occasionally Shangjie encountered a ignorant child even the opening call him Grandpa this ,http://www.beatsbydr4us.com.
.. ... If this is the price we must pay for money ,so Wu Dizhen would rather than money, as long as it can also he a good health ,he would rather go back to before that although no money but vibrant ,healthy and confident poor boy ( PS :old here looks down on ourselves, it is to sacrifice Dragon physical health for money fool ,in order to earn a little money ,to finish the book every ten thousand word updated volume ,sleep only five hours a day .
.. ... Uh ,well ,I tell you the truth ,I was complaining ,in order to win it all the friends of sympathy ,hope everybody can support genuine ,subscribe to rewards ,don dragon body collapsed ,make no money on it ,it is not fool ,but silly fork .
I don silly fork ... ... OOo ... ) , relationresultIfothers say can cure his leg ,the Wu Di nature is not credulous .Want to know what he say now is also a side overlord ,money if they are converted to cash it, at least ten billion or some, there is so much money ,where he could not find the best doctor ?But the problem is that his leg was not only hurt his head wound ,but at the time because the body in Burma impoverished and a mountainous area ,no medicine and no medicine ,he only uses the earth way ,their warheads stiffly from bone crack out at random ,then get some mud covered the wound ,then shred rolling bearing .
.. ... So it was more than half a month ,until narrowly escaped back to Yunnan only to find a surgeon to the injury of the wound ,after such a long time, the damaged skeletal muscle already long dead ,then want to completely cure ,it is impossible for the reality of Wu Di for this leg stump for a number of the world orthopedic surgeon ,but they only see his leg of the X ray film ,without exception expressed nothing in the course of time ,Wu Di nature also died this heart .
But now ... ... Say can cure his wound is Zhou Ziwei ,it is not he does not believe .relationresultWho is Zhou Ziwei?It is a could single-handedly dying night elf expert ,is a dare and the world mysterious killer platform against the hero ,Beats by Dre BMW,is a casual hits a sneeze can kill his god .
.. ... They have little need to make a fool of him. So small a role ?So ... ... Zhou Ziwei had said to cure him ,it will be treated well ,Wu Di would never consider why most cattle doctors are not cure ,and Zhou Ziwei was able to cure such a stupid question ,as if he never wants to know why Zhou Ziwei had a voice call to the floor .
All shook coma as in the past, for this is never the answer of the question, the wise man is no more in this regard wasted those brain cells .relationresultZhou Ziwei wasWu Di deputy excited and sad .
Do whole body cold ,he waved his hand, said : Oh, I really miss you some money ,can you stay ?I just said ?Some time ago you helped me a lot of help, whether in love or in science should I return you something ,if you tell me that shit, I really matter to you , relationresultWu Di Wenyanagain playing fright a quick-witted ,hastened to bow and scrape to say: yes yes yes .
.. ,cheap beats by dre... Mr. Zhou great kindness ,I what Wu di ... ... Oh ,I do not say, do not say ... ... Mr. Zhou can help me cure ,Wu Di is extremely like, excuse me Mr. Zhou needs any drugs or devices ,and so I ask here have no ,if not I will send a helicopter to Hongkong to buy back .
.. ... , relationresultWeekswho lived shakes his head ,said : you don ,I give medical treatment needed anything, as long as my hands can so you do not prepare anything ,just give me honestly sit back into the wheelchair can, in a few minutes ,I guarantee you will be immediately back when you were young alive and kicking , relationresultA few minutes ,this .
.. ... This ... ... Wu Di listened to the words of Zhou Ziwei is heard mumbo-jumbo ,even if his confidence in Zhou Ziwei foot ,it began to produce a doubt ,what is not ?A few minutes can let him recover fully .
.. ... This ... ... Even weeks who lived really is an avatar of the God give people eat grain ,elixir of what, also has an absorption process ?A few minutes to do so ?This also too
pulled a little ?relationresultBut regardless ofheart is how to think, but on the surface Wu Di wouldn have the slightest hesitation ,or very obedient obediently sat back in his special Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论