2012年11月26日星期一

google shouted of from I ne

, My arm is almost tossed about by her Be getting more benumbed.
When the leaf wears cloud to start using the broken glass that the forceps clips my shoulder, just made to devastate my Liu Qing's shadow to seem to be more nervous than me with all strength and showed eyes deeply Be in fine threads to fear, scarcely dare to see.When I knit the brows because of ache mouth of time, she also cannot helps but of the whole body shiver, the Xian hand tightly grasps on my gusset, mumbling ask me:"Is very painful?Is very painful?"A short while she stretches the jade hand to my mouth side again:"Want to bite my hand?"
I am always getting more very painful, see her whisper Gu in the Di, vexed Zhang Kou bites.I bite not and quickly and just want to frighten her, which know that she didn't avoid being seen, hence I really bite that pure white and soft and tender back of the hand at her up.She is just just a little wrinkly to knit the brows, in a soft voice ask:"Does a good many have no?"
That split second, I am been touched by one knock down, I how also surprisingly this coy spoilt daughter of a rich family is unexpectedly like this gentle and soft good kind side!It is beautiful and matchless at this time Liu Qing's shadow to seem to be lovely matchless more in my heart.But my at the thought of I and her margin and her that"fiance", from don't live gloomy disgrace:Even if she is again good, again beautiful and lovely, have again with me what relation?I finally just the toad is just!
I am loose openings, almost want to cry out, it appear that I truely fall in love with a female kid for the first time.Is only a , from hearts beat in harmony the creation adore unexpectedly and thus of quick.To she I probably still calculate not ascend the love of first eye, but the feeling net is the still the quickest of will I lightly the net live.
I also talk over in love on the whole in the university, but I love that she?Not, be just because everyone creates a big noise to draw on to the chemisette just with man, she brings my to also only infinitely humiliate and painful.And that beginning a meet to oneself fairy water lotus of electric shock sort felling, also just make his/her own infinite Qing Mu because of feminine beauty just.For the love of the soul deep place, this is perfectly right a first time!But does the love like this have a result?The wishes that neglects her from her house will she strong line of supply's playboy's clock respect Qi to know:Her family is extreme conservative and snobbish family.Besides she can fall in love with me this is lower than her, the educational background is worse than her, is the family condition also far far not equal to her guy?!





Book one tears of pure shadow chapter 9 pure shadow(next)
Renew time:2008-9-1616:28:27 chapter word numbers:2735


The tears of chapter 9 pure shadow(next)
Liu Qing's shadow sees my facial expression badly and think to is the most painful cause, hurriedly go up gusset Long point, peep out her, the small arm of that powder makeup jade Zhuo stretches to come over, way:"H'm, your painful words bite a my hand good, I ain't afraid painful,Facebook!"
I finally cannot helped but and attended to not and up and side a leaf to still wear cloud, also attend to not and up the Hong ditch of 2 people's and ask a way with the tremulous voice:"You why to I so good?"
Liu Qing copies a quilt I this problem surprised pour, she is temporarily stunned speechless, the good short while is just mumbling to ask a way:"Yes!I why to you so good?However, I ……really good to you?"
My wry smile not language.What can I say?I just asked of so a words have already exceeded very much.She and I is have no probably, still calculated, have no result of the matter be not being infatuated to covet!
Leaf's wearing cloud has already started applying medical ointment on my shoulder, she sees us one become speechless one stunned, from don't live to rush toward Chi to say with smile:"Why?Luo Luo,cnn, you were really two to still smile to die me!"
Liu Qing copies not happy, way:"Elder sister Yun, you smile what!"
The leaf wears cloud smile way:"I at smile you two already start falling in love with the other party still don't know!"
"Do I love him?!"Liu Qing's shadow of small mouth Zhang Dao is unprecedented big, also match Long not!Her Zheng Zheng, then fiercely shake head:"Can't, can't, do I just know him today!"
Although she is denying, but heart bottom at recall this day come and my association process, return be really don't want not to know, a want to get a fright:After listenning to old total introduction of company from oneself to this company the first brilliant scholar produced interest and intentionally picked a sting to make his spirit the faces all changed countenance, when the development department apologizes to him he that lovely of amaze, while working together with him the tacit understanding of almost hearts are like one sort, he is attackstoned by other people in the hotel of time clench the ache of heart by himself/herself, he to he apathy of say 2 people of at the time that was apart from he of touching ……I, really fall in love with him?Oneself has been 24 years old and studies to spend more than ten years in the United States, but doesn't talk over in love with the personality cause that oneself keep because of the obstructing of family, still keep being an idiocy on the love.The so-called fiance thinks of and then makes oneself disgusted, however strict father but disconsolate neglect his/her own objection to insist the wedding that destines to have no result, does oneself so still entitle to love?
The leaf wears the concrete circumstance that cloud is familiar with shadow house in Liu Qing, she is willing to help but unable to do so and has to wry smile to write to shake head.After tying up good wound cautiously, she will eliminate inflammation medicine and ointment to put in a plastics bag together, way:"Good!You can walk, I must wait until in 12:00 a class be over just can get off work.Small shadow, small shadow, you can walk!"The leaf wears cloud to shake gloomy contemplate medium Liu Qing's shadow.
Liu Qing copies""1,google, start and then go toward to outside walk, walk several step stop dead to ask is tidying up to before take off of shirt of I:"Wen Jia Wei, don't you walk?"
I think that she doesn't think to walk with me together, hence the list hand brings up the bag way of packing the medicine after clipping the shirt:"Liu Qing copies, you leave first, am I still going to hand over money."
The leaf wears cloud way:"Money I have already handed over and had no how much of, you need not take care of."
Liu Qing's shadow listens to my words suddenly angry behind, way:"Wen Jia Wei said, why do I want to walk first?"Say she takes out purse to ask a way:"Elder sister Yun, exactly how much , say piece, I the ashamed white depends on your money."
I hurriedly let go of a medicine to take out money a pack, side way:"I give, I give!"
Liu Qing's shadow hasn't treated a leaf to wear cloud to answer a drop my purse dozen, call a way:"Is your money a lot of to is not?This matters all rise because of me today, this money I pay!"
The leaf wears cloud to say with smile:"Know, give 100!"
Liu Qing's shadow took 100 to wear cloud for leaf, way:"H'm, elder sister Yun did some help today, tomorrow invite you to have a meal."
The leaf wears cloud way:"Good!That I tomorrow wait your telephone!To, take this unlucky Mr. Wen together?Tomorrow carry on a food to repair to him, repair the blood that he lose so much.Xi Xi."Say she still makes to strangely smile.
The Liu Qing shadow Qiao blushed red, way:"Take him ……H'm, must see he tomorrow at how the performance of company is!"
Putting away is the whole of I listenned to a wry smile way:"Or don't , I all feel 10 meters of your spoilt daughter of a rich family now inside is all dangerous district.I am dangerous!"Yes!Is current be chopped down dead danger, there is also the danger to will deeply fall in love with her but cause whole body covered with wounds.
Liu Qing's shadow greatly changed and annoyed all over to shiver while smelling the speech facial expression ascending and turned round the dynasty outside walked.
I wear cloud to thank with leaf and take leave behind in quick time heel past.2 people was soon parking lot, be I sit to the vice- of Ferrari of time, Liu Qing's shadow is used a tremulous orotund way:"What do you come up stem?Not is say to leave me more than ten meters?"
I only wry smile just, hence have to lift medicine bag to get off.Just closed a good car door, the Ferrari shouted of from I nearby hurtled in the past, moment acceleration, winked be missing a trace and shadow, stayed to me of only a car is difficult to smell of tail smell way.I sighed tone and returned ability how?Even if we are true of wear such as the leaf cloud says of loved each other, but had result?Destine the business having no result Be worth doing?This kind of love just if the lie spends, from the beginning destined a tragic final outcome.I am an ordinary person, although have a little ability and learning,do not arrive astounding situation as well, the family background is needy, position common, have what can draw on those noble family eyeballs?
I didn't call of private, just follow the street walk.Already at 11:00, the street ups north route person's scarcity to get up.I just daze of walk, finishing the front of knowing nothing an oneself will go where Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论