2012年11月26日星期一

google st! Let go of

Custom.My heart a burst of concussion, immediately start to carry a bowl, one the spirit ate up four poached eggs."Four pleased", this poached egg still really has been already paid attention to.I the dynasty beautiful clouds make reference to:"This poached egg really eats well!Thank aunt!"
"The Gu Ye calls wrong!The eating poached egg has to withdraw previous remark!"Liu Ma says with smile in a side.If east the male is to stare my one eye:"Still not hurry call father mother!"I touched touch a nose and ashamedly tooked a look eastern town sea and beautiful clouds, respectfullly polite respectfully interjection:"Father!Mother!Thank you!"East if the male doesn't need true that husband and wife from sea in town of east to promise and hurtle 2 people a stretch hand:"Mom and Dad!Hurry to flow cloud to meet gift!"
Eastern town sea that spirit, this just just called a father mother, daughter facing other people.The eastern town sea roars with laughter of looking at east if the male says to the beautiful clouds:"See you give birth to of good daughter!There was a boyfriend to start searching to pare off old daddy old mama Luo!Ha ha ha ha!"The beautiful clouds is to shake to shake head to say with smile:"Girl's extrovert!Is alas!"Liu Ma then smiled to bend from the waist and feared oneself again disrespectful, hurried away a living room.
If east the male also knows he or she is a bit anxious, have his face raddens all over of looking at me to say:"All is you,cnn!Let father's mother's joke I!"I smiled for a while, then the positive color says to the beautiful clouds and the eastern town sea:"Mom and Dad, if the male is your most precious baby, is that you give my most precious gift!I will treat hers well!"Ordering of eastern town sea and beautiful clouds satisfaction, what they wanted is my this sentence now.The eastern town sea says with smile:"The gift still wants to of.All knowing as for your affair us is some.Although you what all enough, I still keep wanting to hand over to you eastern group all halfs of shares!"
I quickly make reference to:"This can not do!Father, your intention I got.Hereafter want ~only you in the dragons all the business realm helped and then went more!"See I say very determinedly, eastern town sea also no longer falsely set:"Good!Listen to yours!All of gold group dragons are yours, I this eastern group is to all make you can not have either what function!However you hereafter all develop in the dragons, I will spare no effort to help you with all strength!Come!Our family do one cup!""Toast!""Toast!"
Let go of wine cup, I smile to say to the eastern husband and wife from sea in town:"Father, mother, the day after tomorrow was Chinese New Year, I wanted to ask you to go to CS City to observe a festival."Beautiful clouds wry smile for a while:"Thank you, flow cloud, your father can go of, am I to have no time, have been wanting favour till New Year's Eve dead hour!"
"Led New Year's Eve?"I cross-examine a way.
"Led a New Year's Eve set inside nothing important important event, I can take a rest for a day."The beautiful clouds looking at me to say:"But can I not also arrive to CS City?Is so far!"
I smiled to smile to say:"The mother trusts, you can definitely go to CS City through Chinese New Year when the time comes, however arrange very the whole affairs before you want during 12:00 of Chinese New Year's Eve."
The eastern town sea doesn't clearly took a look so of the beautiful clouds say:"You press to flow cloud to say of work well!I know that he is to have a way."Eastern town sea how much know some of my affairs, for my ability, he is have already heard, therefore he believes that I definitely have way to let beautiful clouds to arrive to CS City on Chinese New Year's Eve.
The beautiful clouds tooks a look a husband, and then took a look if is male, see if the male keeps noding, the beautiful clouds hesitates to say:"Good!I am as far as possible!"The beautiful clouds also knows that I of so want their husband and wife to get to CS City, be for the sake of if is male, since is for the sake of own daughter, they are still having of the parents what say so much?
I from keep to take out a crystal stone of two pieces of energies inside the thing space, secretly use after three Mei absolute being fire chains turn, became two bracelets, a short sword of energy crystal stones, then sent to eastern town sea husband and wife's in front to say:"Mom and Dad.This is my one dessert idea, please receive."The east is true if the male sees two kind precious gift, appreciate of saw my one eye.
Eastern town sea and beautiful clouds then shockedly looking at unimaginable everything and take out a crystal stone of two pieces of energies to start from I, they know that this is the rare world diamond, their tastes are to absolutely can't see the wrong, just they have never thoughted of that I can make a diamond change shape!Is too unimaginable.
I smiled to smile and secretly beat into two absolute being to read to the brain of the eastern town sea and the beautiful clouds and told them the method of use, both the husband and wife felt more unimaginable.The eastern town sea once takes bracelet,google, then took out a brooch sting to break wife's finger, the beautiful clouds is on the bracelet drop a drop of blood,Facebook, the bracelet immediately disappeared from the table and got to the wrist of beautiful clouds up, after sending out a turn of ray of light disappear to be missing, but the beautiful clouds clearly feels that the bracelet is still on own wrist.
The eastern town sea sees a form quickly the sting break his/her own finger, on the short sword drop a drop of blood, the short sword body ray of light is one Shan, slowly suspend, slowly lean to the chest of eastern town sea, a ray of light again is one Shan, the short sword disappeared.The eastern town sea shouts loudly:"Too magic!Too magic!"The beautiful clouds is still remembering unimaginable one act, to them, this breaks science normal regulations.But now, they want to cost some time to accept this unimaginable fact.
The eastern town sea after all isn't an ordinary people, soon realize that oneself's husband and wife rude in behavior and quickly made reference to:"Thank you!Flow cloud, you give our gifts too precious!"The beautiful clouds is to satisfiedly looking at me, looking at a daughter, worried to have already thrown far away to go at first.
If east the male didn't take pleasure in and clenched a small mouth to say:"Elder brother Yun likes to lack of impartiality!Give father mother's gift, don't give me as well!"I smiled to smile:"How can don't give you?"Say, I took out an energy crystal stone again.If east male a see quickly make reference to:"I just don't what defend a skill treasure, I have the ability protection I by myself!"East if male says quite goodly, with she now fixs for, don't magic weapon true doesn't matter.
But very quick east if the male's eyes let out little stars, because crystal stone soon after becoming soft, formed a ring, a Long Feng's ring, all wear same Long Feng's ring on Hong wild goose, orchid son, little Yun their hand.I once pulled if the male's hand puts on Long Feng's ring for her, east if the male too agitated small face is red, be the parents' noodles kissed for a while, I let beautiful clouds the husband and wife see ha ha keep smiling, is greatly joyful.
Lunch at wear happiness of in the atmosphere pass by.When I and east if male leave behind, eastern sea in the town loudly calls a way:"Liu Ma!Call° together all people, everybody a red envelope!Ha ha!Say that the female boyfriend that is a young lady appreciates!Ha ha!"Liu Ma makes reference to:"BE!Sir, I this goes!What young lady of boyfriend, directly say Gu Ye have to not?"Beautiful clouds and eastern town sea smiled at the same time.Eastern villa, and then welcome to rarely dulcify peaceful atmosphere.


Chapter 306 the Chinese New Year is front and back(up)


When orchid son, Chen Qiong and Mr. Sun Yan 's dance are appeared western sky of time, at the right moment see a road method west in command of the dark army corps take turns to attackstone Xuan Yuan to fix true deploy of defense knot boundary, the dark energy continuously erodes to knot boundary, the superior of Xuan Yuan, male Sun Liang Da Dun's household and little Lin Xiu Zhen's superior just and constantly toward knot boundary up add energy.Roaring with laughter of the road method west extremely conceited:"You the saint warrior of Xuan Yuan will keep us from taking the offensive?Ha ha ha ha!I pour and see you to also prop up how long!From that time on after, the earth of Xuan Yuan took office my road method west to wreak havoc!Ha ha ha ha!-"
Male Sun Shuo, the Xuan Yuan ice jade moderate breezes bell and valley will the pure air is anxious, the Xuan Yuan ice jade makes reference to:"Wu ability square Zhang, green cloud way long, if this continues is not a way either, time grew us to unavoidably pay to can not hold up!"Wu ability square the Zhang make reference to:"The benefactor of Xuan Yuan says quite goodly.Wait for a second the surname house is from the male noble family and Xuan Yuan two parties the superior resist first for a while, I and the green cloud way elder brother lead two parties superior's drivers but move and hope to beat off them!"
Green cloud way is long to bite to grind teeth to say:"Wu ability master, this attacks of the matter have Wu Dang to be responsible for, little wood's each monk of high renown or resist western and bright army corps for other groups, there of dead and injured is not small either!Being true to have never thought the bright army corps of western Jehovah will Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论