2012年11月26日星期一

cheap dr dre beats all be not

Arrive you also and know to wear especially code?"
This is the very strong a kind of confidentiality electric wave code, , but because is very complicated of but have never made widely available to open, the person who controls it is few.
"I just a little bit and a little bit understand."Zhao Heng Dao, he once got in touch with an old captain in the space and ever once described this kind of telegraphic code with him of knowledge.
"Is very good, only it not is wear code especially, I have already verified many times."Suddenly the Rui silver title looking at Zhao Yan:"Like, you tell me now, do you feel to is what?"
Zhao Yan depressed way:"Eldest brother, you where make to this thing, I felt that it is an unmeaningful miscellaneous sound.Yes, what all be not."
"So you immediately after listen to again."Rui silver again shut last eyes.
Zhao Yan helpless way:"Enough, I have already listenned to five quick knot boundaries."
"Continue."The Rui silver answer way.
Zhao Yan plea for help of looking at Zhao Heng, Zhao Heng also feels to have a little an accident, he knows burning basically is a layman to the electric wave code, Rui silver hope Zhao Yan can listen to among them suspicious?
"You know that some things if we know of enough many, sometimes thinking the judgment will appear a kind of fixed mode and habit, was very likely to go into stray road for the mistake.But they ……"the Rui silver suddenly point at a Zhao Yan explanation way:"They can't appear a problem like this, their subconscious reflections can become the direction that we make reference to, while this may be the correct direction."
Zhao Heng's pouring is the parlance that agrees with a Rui silver very much, he looking at Zhao Yan to say with smile:"Seeing to me can not help you."
Zhao Yan upsetly and again sits to in the bed, read of Dao Dao not to stop in.
Zhao Heng becomes overdo to the way of Rui silver:"We really appreciate that you can participate in to this activity in.I want to listen to you have what suggestion."
The Rui silver adjusted into for a while instrument, the electric wave voice became more irritating to the ear.
"The nothing important suggests that however I think that you probably misunderstood 1:00, I just carried for a while with the wind the ship will not ascend permafrost just, half-way I will go on board."
Zhao Yan of the part finishes listenning to an immediately happy way:"Too like, this is really a good news to me."
After the Rui silver left a fleet, he need not then the noise that listens to this damning here.
The old man of Rui silver seldom smiled to smile.
Zhao Heng feels to have a little an accident, while connecting star area in of since is those knots boundary that didn't suffer an attack city(, the cellular phone stands w-a-p.1<6> kss.c-o_m) can also say to is crisis to is four Fus, Rui silver get there go to is want to do what?However compare the Earth just, then want a safety much.
"No matter how it is, I thank you as everything that we do very much, moreover I haven't worked out the problem of ghostly Pteranodon, to this I deep form apology."Zhao Heng Dao.
"If you feel apology, so make him walk together with me."The Rui silver points at Zhao Yan Dao:"I am to don't like these very much have no can work out of problem, it will make me feeling upset."
Blazes a to listen to and immediately jumped from the bed, loudly of protest way:"Good heavens.You still rather killed me, eldest brother, I say to don't agree anything this time."
See Zhao Heng have a little difficult facial expression, Zhao Yan knows to perhaps will have a problem, and he is continuously and loquacious:"Old man, you pass me.I can not give you what inspiration, I would rather die in the combat of those evil monsters and would not like to listen to again, either this damn him, what is the its ability ?Good, good, don't you want inspiration, I say that it is a noise, garbage, plea for help, milli- nonsense number, the moan of the warship ship, the Hao of evil monster calls ……"
Eyes of Rui silver suddenly a bright:"Etc., etc., you say to is a number, to, probably to, see to me really think the problem complicated."
He madness of operate on the instrument, a heap of strange sign drive delete again drive continuously increase.
Zhao Yan opened widely mouth, he dared not believed he to talk wildly so, have a function.
Don't is excessive long, display a group of numberses on the instrument, 29583331749.
"That's right, is it, can is it what mean?"Looking at this brigade number, the Rui silver again sank in to contemplate.
Zhao Heng stares at instrument, the brain quickly revolves, he suddenly eyes a bright, openings way:"I think that this may be a to sit a mark on the earth."
"Sit a mark?"The Rui silver immediately and again starts to operate instrument and up appeared a permafrost 3D diagram, after he input number, the proportion of 3D diagram starts becoming big and finally falls to a location and displays name on the instrument:Beard man pyramid.
"I think that probably they want to make collective report of probably is here.Beard man pyramid."Zhao Heng as if deep in thought of way.
He knows the square taper being ancient Egyptian civilization building, ancient Egyptian slave society pyramid emperor emperor's mausoleum king.But the emperor's mausoleum of beard man, set up in around 2690 B.C..Although it has been several years since the Earth ages endsed, while these great building miracles still still keep existing and only have some to become ruins ruins.Zhao Heng has ever been there, beard man the pyramid tower aloft in the one hungriness, its sit a mark is a degree of latitude 29 ° 58'33, longitude 31 ° 7'49.
See appearance gram the under charge of the Man before the airship crashes, saw the circumstance of some abnormalities over there.Only a matter of time, so just sent back a string of number.
Seem will also become him to probe a permafrost head to choose destination here.
Zhao Yan also gathered together to come over,cheap dr dre beats, he tooked a look instrument and have a little don't believe of ask a way:"Really crack?"
The Rui silver throws the instrument in the hand to the part, after working out this problem, he connects again interests of seeing one eye all have no.He unfolded body, then way:"I missed me the to take a break."
"Say so my freedom?Need not foolish here."Zhao Yan's excitement asks a way.
"See come is such."Zhao Heng smiles a way.
The Rui silver then cleans up the miscellaneous articles or objects of bed to the floor on:"Even if you would like to be foolish here, I also not agree of,you think that I would like to toward you so stupid guy,cheap beats."
"Is long live!"Zhao Yan shouts:"To, say so I still have achievement in this affair, should praise to order me what?"
Zhao Heng tooks a look a Rui silver, then becomes overdo to come to say with smile to Zhao Yan:"That do you say what you want?"
Zhao Yan feels not that wonderful,http://www.4udrdrebeatscheap.com, he rushes out of the door, then stands to smile a way outside the door:"I don't want anything and want ~only a freedom, old sky of, outside of the air really was too fresh."
Zhao Heng smiled to smile, then towarded the way of Rui silver:"Is very thankful, I want to know that you want to go on board what district, we can work well preparation in advance, you know, and this one star area isn't that even."
"Arriving my nature in the place will notify yours."The Rui silver lay to pour a bed up, he obviously doesn't intend to tell Zhao Heng in advance:"Those guy I think that I still can deal with."
"So please ask to need us to provide what?"Zhao Heng asks a way.
"If my airship ascend have already got ready everything, if can, I want to take a rest."The Rui silver shuts ascend eyes.
"Many thanks to everything that you do.So take leave."Zhao Heng withdrew a door outside and lightly closed door.
"Eldest brother, that old man is a peculiar guy, however strictly come to say, he is very still a gains and losses."Zhao Yan has saying of emotional stirrings, obviously this period of time, he had very deep understand to the Rui silver.
"See you, I feel very happy."Zhao Heng embraced each other Zhao Yan.He at the moment to this recklessly but the plain deal guy was full of feelings.
"I am also, unexpectatively we are again together fighting on the earth.To, eldest brother, I hear you and that female military officer that top, isn't true?Virtuous Wei Er with at the time that me said I still really dared not believed and saw the appearance that Zhao Zheng's spirit shouts afterwards, Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论