2012年11月12日星期一

Beats By Dr Dre Studio should seek Yi bree

Matter not very good?"
The temple bead E suddenly flows tear falls, way:"The Lang of the square, I know, because I was a before very bad very bad person, is be not?Before, we were also not happy at all, is be not?"
Square glory favour way:"The elder sister of the temple isn't such, I just fear in case of cure not good, on the contrary harmed you."
The temple bead E put on a tears way:"H'm, that I am getting more incurable, so also very good, as long as the square Lang treats me become very then."
Say with smile at the Ting:"Now the elder sister whom we aren't also similar to call your temple?Is similar to listen to your words?And now the temple elder sister is to had better be the best."
Flower language Jie way:"H'm, before temple the elder sister was fierce to us to is fierce, we saw all frightened."
Temple bead E sad way:"Originally I was really bad before."
The flower language Jie secretly vomited a tongue, didn't dare to talk again.
Arrived the next city, bought a wagon at the Ting, 4 people safe journey home and arrived three boundaries in the province and broke up forthcoming, 4 people are all depressed, 4 people stayed in one Inn for a night, have to separate the second day, the square glory sends out three females city, temple bead E first way:"The Lang of the square,Beats By Dr Dre Studio, can you embrace me again?"
The square glory is gone toward to spend two female the lo go, saw them all get red in the face lowly head, square glory again the lo temple bead E look forward to a ground of vision, the favour stretched hand to hug her.Lead for a long time, temple bead E just way:"Really hope square Lang so always hug me, but I not the ability is too selfish, square Lang, now round to at the younger sister and younger sister Hua."
The flower language Jie favour way:"Who wanted his that smelly body to touch, he dared to touch me, I a sword stab his hole."Said to really pull out sword to come out.
The square glory favour released the temple bead E way:"You leave."
The baggage that will have already put away at the Ting takes out from the wagon, way:"Take good care of well, the whole caution.Want to be like you say of, beat while not and against will wanting to beat lead and then beat, beat however then escape."
Square glory favour the point nod.Make the temple spend 2 people last wagon at the Ting favour, flower language Jie end way:"Square elder brother, you even do I also want to kick out?Are you before how to promise mine?"
The square glory temporarily doesn't know she why says this words to come out, temporarily foolish at there.Flower language Jie again way:"You once said allows me to leave you and forbids you to leave mine."
Square glory favour way:"Spend a younger sister, I for the sake of how are you."
Flower language Jie way:"What for the sake of I good, you for the sake of yourself all right?You fear that I bring trouble you.You have to rush through me to walk, I am disgraced to see uncle's aunt, don't dare to see them naturally.And I am secretly a break out of all flowers temple, the teacher will definitely seek me as well.Is all right, you have to rush through me to walk, I would am in capital city.The adopted father will look after mine."Finish saying to get off to come and then want to walk.
The glory of the square is afraid she doesn't know what is importance ground to seek Wei's loyalty wise revenge, the favour pulls a way:"Spend a younger sister, I know you for the sake of I good, all right, we go to Jiangxi together.At the elder sister, can?"
Say with smile at the Ting favour:"I certainly hope personal look after yours, younger sister Hua looked after you, again good however.Trust good, I will temple the elder sister send homing.Say again, spent a younger sister to originally would be have been looking after you of."
The flower language Jie favour way:"At the elder sister, I know I am selfish, originally is should you with square the elder brother is together, but I really fear to see uncle's aunt and fear to run into teacher, afraid control not oneself kill Wei's loyalty wise."
Square glory favour way:"My father and mother has what well afraid of?Seem my father and mother is a tiger general."
The flower language Jie Chen way:"We didn't talk with you again, what mouth do you put?"
Way at the Ting favour:"Like, we are walking.You take good care of much and more."Finish saying to drive wagon and temple bead E to leave.
The square glory sees temple bead E not to live to turn head to hope and still flow tear falls in eye, the favour once turns round a way:"Spend a younger sister, we also leave."
The flower language Jie point nods, the side walks side way:"Square elder brother, did you blame me?"
The square glory deludes a way:"What do I blame you?"
Flower language Jie way:"Blame me to just say to follow you now, why not in the capital city say good ah."
Square glory way:"You must think on the road okay, definitely how many days how many nights sleep not feel?"
Flower language Jie way:"Not, I am in the capital city think already like, but I don't dare to say, have to say today, I just say out.You say that I isn't again bad bore again person?"
The glory of the square ha ha say with smile:"You are to have so a little bad, however don't make people dislike at all."
The flower language Jie listenned to disgrace and annoy, Chen way:"You dare to say that one more time tries."
The square glory favour shut up.Flower language Jie again way:"Square elder brother, you although being usually rubbish, having no one is serious, in fact my in the mind is very happy, the words really like to listen to that you annoy me, I and you together, I am then very happy, very safe, seem you at, I then what also not afraid.You not at I nearby, I then the load Be surprised to be subjected to the afraid, fear that you occupy.I think that I at you nearby, in danger, I can block for you dangerous, I prefer to I's in danger, don't wish your in danger as well of ……"
The glory of the square how don't know her in the mind, oneself not is also and she general viewpoint?Oneself isn't rather either he or she died also not wish she is subjected to harmful?Favour way:"Spend a younger sister, you need not saided again, I understand.You for liking me, I am ten generation sons also still not of."
The flower language Jie Chen way:"Your lo, you and then at say to enrage people of words.Forbid you to say that I grew words again."
At this time, four multiply by a quick horse to run fast but lead.Square glory way:"They are the persons of ghost knife door."
The flower language Jie says with smile:"You poured to know."
The square glory says with smile:"The Yan son told mine before."
The flower language Jie knits the brows a way:"Do they come to make what here?"
Square glory way:"Go to a ghost area?They not is belong to ghost?"
The flower language Jie deludes a way:"Leave a ghost area here how far?"
Square glory way:"Probably 100 insides."
Flower language Jie surprised way:"Is so near?So did we in fact then arrive right away?"
The square glory point nods a way:"Is three provinces to hand over boundary here, who also beyond the power to care, so the robber, mountain thief is naturally getting more, so three devil of a genius chose so of place."
The flower language Jie Chen way:"You say so not is say that your subordinate is also a robber mountain thief?"
The square glory says with smile:"We are two not is also a robber?"
The flower language Jie goes forward to go and scolds a way:"Do not say with you.We leave."
The square glory favour follows behind a way:"However let's still go first to seek the Yi breeze Zhang door."
The flower language Jie deludes a way:"Why?"
Square glory way:"I ain't the circumstance of very clear ghost area either, and we originally is promised a Yi dollar too uncle Shi came here, should seek Yi breeze first, anyway three ghosts was again free now, we can also first from the Yi breeze Zhang door that get the circumstance of some three ghosts."
Flower language Jie way:"It is all right.If again someone rides a horse but leads, we are then ……"
The square glory says with smile:"Who call us are robbers?"
The flower language Jie Chen way:"Nature is such as ghost knife door general of bad person, eminent family virtuous horse you dare also Duo?"
The square glory hums one- track:"We don't talk them."
Walked tenth, inside, right against the face rush come four multiply by a horse, person is exactly that, 4 people stop before two human faces under, one person says with smile:"Small Niang son ……"
Flower language Jie lo he is that disgusted shape, doesn't etc. he to finish saying, pull out once the sword row, jet blood of that person neck, fall in a horse.3 people of rest are great anger, however cannot compared with to take out knife and from the back, 3 people had already fallen in a horse as well.
Square glory favour way:"We had a horse now."
The flower language Jie Nu way:"Forbid to ride their horses, they once rode of horse I don't ride."
Square glory favour way:"That we continue to walk."
Different day 2 people walk to the Yuan state inshore, saw front a city gate, up is writing Yuan state two words, the square glory says with smile:"Finally arrive."
The flower language Jie says with smile:"Yes, again don't arrive my leg can Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论