2012年11月1日星期四

beats by dre pro from also after a f

Scrutinize clear this person, at heart not from shout the ground is long to vomit an one breath, I say how I have been feeling that the comfortable Yue always grows for me the felling for once acquainting with.
This calls the comfortable Yue elder sister's woman, unexpectedly is that I am in the SA meet Hong Sen that day, still once chatted severals in the station, finally in a beauty that aroused to betray Hong Sen in the war.If doing not record is wrong, she should call comfortable permit.


12 coerce



"Younger sister, how did you come?"Although the comfortable Yue is a bit embarrassed, but have to set up for as if nothing has occurred appearance, faced up.The Du being comfortable to permit a small mouth is tight, come over here a way with depressed look:"Do not lift, annoyed!Come you this to hide for several days."Suddenly her view mutually touches to touch with me, not from of for a while, one face strange tunnel:"You, you ……"
I helplessly raise right hand and lightly flicked toward her for a while, way:"Hi, and then met, also remembered me?"Make her think of with it, also don't admit on one's own initiative better.Anyway she to I also the nothing important understand.Comfortable Yue surprised way:"Do you know each other?"My Song shrugs shoulders, smile way:"The pleasure of having met once is just!"
Although just brief contact, after all didn't separate too long, for this she still got Hong Sen one Zhang, the nature also thought of me to come right away, comfortable permit of a , strange way:"How to is you, you how can and my elder sister ……" says face up present a facial expression for laughing at, lightly on pulling comfortable Yue, tiny depress voice, sound like Qie with 1 kind of language, actually the everyones then can hear of euphonic rightness of comfortable Yues way:"Elder sister, hurry the honesty hand over to treat,beats by dre cheap, this guy from where come out come of, just I still think to is little elder brother Ye, does the with intention to open your fun.Unexpectedly and incredibly is an elder sister is stealing to eat."
Flying on the comfortable Yue face is red, slightly some embarrassed tunnels:"Blather what."Is comfortable to permit Xi to laugh merrily a way:"This has what ashamed.All what age, also use wear to remain a widow for the man.Changing me is you, early a big chase new male friend."Say a dynasty, I lightly ordered to nod, way:"Feed, are you my elder sister's new boyfriend?"
I haven't answered, comfortable Yue already way:"Have no so consumedly of, think that the everyones are all similar to you!"Say to am tiny to beat an expression of eyes to me, signaled hint me to leave.I naturally also know again foolish next go to and isn't satisfactory, then nod a way:"You chat, I walked first."Do not anticipate comfortable permit a sudden way:"Do not walk!"Comfortable Yue way:"How again?You have again what new viewpoint."
By this time the distance road rounds curved place suddenly concealed however the lamp twinkle, comfortable permit background in dynasty to hope to watch from a distance, on the face unexpectedly some idea of fearing.On pulling comfortable Yue, panic way:"Do not say first, hurriedly open the door to go upstairs to say again!"Comfortable Yue a , hurriedly lower the head from wrap in take out key.Since comfortable permit come, I don't think again keep on admixing, then once again to two humality:"You take a rest earlier, another day contact!"Say to turn round desire to walk.
Don't anticipate comfortable permitted unexpectedly for a while Ye to live me, way:"Do not walk first, go up to say again."By this time another end of road has a car to round a line to come over.Is comfortable to permit face up change countenance all of a sudden, scold a way:"Make track for so tightly and why!"Say unexpectedly the under charge is used a strength and pulled me and then toward the building way totaled door that the comfortable Yue just opened flee, in the mouth without intermission way:"Elder sister close the door quickly!"
The comfortable Yue sees such Huang of her facial expression hasty, know naturally that taking place is a certain not good matter, follows to walk to come in, strange way:"What disaster did you ask for again?How panic become so."Is comfortable to permit part tap elevator button, part hasty way:"Certainly is to occupy, have no matter who meeting come you this, you really think my this proper restraints all have no.Meeting have no the matter run to bother you with he ……that of!"
The comfortable Yue small mouth is one Du, way:"That you also need not pull Mr. Wen to also come in."Was comfortable to permit don't answer, saw elevator temporarily don't come down, the step of the Nie ran to total door to go toward to outside and secretly took a look from the door sew there afresh, again the disease step retracted, dynasty we made the signal that forbids a voice, soft-voiced way:"Do not talk, go up to say again."
Indeed as expected is this signal along with her, we have already heard the building unauthorized biography come to car to stop bottom, several individuals jump down of step voice.More someone scolds a way:"Her car still stops here, she runs not far!"More someone clamors a way:"Do not his mama think to hide and then have no a matter, shameless woman, grasp you and definitely throw the nautical mile to you and feed a shark!"The voice says very greatly and naturally that knowing is comfortable to permit absolutely can not run how long.Can be in a few apartments that hide in this neighborhood, so take into to warn.Their voice very big, judge from the voice, leave we completely not arrive the distance of ten meters.Very may stand at me just and comfortable Yue touching place neighborhood.
Is comfortable to permit face up change countenance, some deliver on the beautiful face green, the bodies all have some son dither.The comfortable Yue depresses voice and lightly comforts her way:"Don't be panic, they don't know that you are here."I helplessly sigh tone, head the dynasty elevator is a , way""can this also not know?"2 people are positive oddness I why want to say so, the elevator has already arrived the first floor, 1 of Ding, send out elevator to arrive of signal hint bell ring.Is already a dark night now, very quiet everywhere, they leave us and are very near, again how can out of hearing.Someone's way indeed as expected already:"This place!"
However comfortable permit already so many beyond the power to care, a head of drills into.The comfortable Yue pulled to pull me and also followed to walk into elevator.BE just wanting toward the key of the ninth floors according to go, I have already obstructed her all of a sudden and change the dynasty 11th floors according to go.Comfortable Yue strange way:"I live to be on the ninth floor."I way:"Safety since see, outside that door very easy can open of, probably we haven't arrived other people to come in.You directly stop to is on the ninth floor and be unequal to directly tell the other people that you were to live the ninth floors."
The comfortable Yue shakes, way:"Need not so careful.Why doesn't that press the eighth floors or the tenth floors."I way:"If really being made track for is incoming, really being made track for there is of the twoth floors being apart from also after a fashion the safety order.And come downstairs to also always compare to go upstairs quick."Was comfortable to permit into elevator, slightly and easily ordered, used shoulder to lightly arrive under comfortable permit, great way:"Elder sister, you know that why I don't let he walked.I tell you, he fights severe.Just I think and have him at, I can also a little bit trust 1:00.Is unexpectatively still so careful, than my imagination still dependable."
I directly have no speech, dare the feeling is comfortable to permit is I be the bodyguard made.However I although to comfortable permit a nothing important of good will, since is the younger sister of comfortable Yue, an appropriate protection is still a meeting of.Besides depends on, oneself also really walks not to open now.
By this time the elevator arrived the 11th floors, we quickly come out, and then pass the second floors in safe passage.The comfortable Yue just opened a door, I had already stretched hand all of a sudden to protect the light switch on the wall, the arrestment lives the scheme that two of her turn on a light, way:"Come in, don't be busy first to turn on a light."2 people 1.Follow me to grope in the dark to come in.
I close the door, the side ear listenned to listen to action at the door and broke settle no one catch up, this just walk to the window side, tiny draw back a curtain to hope to watch from a distance downward, way:"Still in the underneath.Endure first for a while, don't be busy in turning on a light."2:"That wants to wait until when."I looking at 34 car sides of underneaths a flock of hatchet man that is looking about everywhere, way:"The person who waits other buildings first drive noisy come to, need not for a long time of, this is the apartment area, should right away meeting someone report to the police."
Comfortable Yue comfortable permit to pull in the sofa, way:"Is black in house, the younger sister doesn't move indiscriminately and carefully fall down."Then lightly walk to my flank, lie prone to me nearby of is also tiny to stretch the head looks about to the window bottom under the window good luck, light tone way:"You exactly do which line of?How so careful?"I am long on smiling, light tone way:"Have not you already guessed?Especially work!"
The comfortable Yue lightly humed a , way:"Gab!When my simpleton."I turn head to hope to watch from a distance comfortable permit, ask a way:"Is she your younger sister?Not is say your family all in Australia?"Comfortable Yue low way:"Is my three uncles' daughters, fly very much of, since the childhood uneasy, my pouring is oddness, how did you how can know hers?"I smile, way:"I also not is what Anne the person of !"The comfortable Yue hums a ly, by hand elbow shot I am for a while.Has been been just some kind of warm and affectionate, comfortable Yue to I already intimate for a while many.
Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论