2012年11月12日星期一

beats by dre pro sit on the sideline

In the room, through open of window I can see opposite of the room light still at bright.This inebriating spring building is one of the brothels of the name most well-known mansion, the rouge of inside is red although don't up say to is a card, but also say up to is the beauty of highest rank.
Those male men and women females who seek joys to have a good time of down stairs were continuously to send out to tease of voice, I flick to say:
"Close a window, there are still now many guests, I miss Liu Hei Qi can't also."
"BE."The guest uses to walk to before the window, close the window.
But I then shut last eyes, lie at bed up, this is that the head card that inebriates spring building is like the room of smoke, she sits upright now at not the small Ta of distance up, thin finger at a Guqin up see very at will write freely, but the beautiful moving melody spread out from his under charge.
But I am in this moving piano song then and slowly fell to go into dreamland.



Chapter 162 Liu Hei Qi(next)

When I sleep just fragrantly, but drive to awaken, opened an eye, I saw a guest rise red face because of excited, then ask a way with that:
"What is up?"
The guest uses to say:
"The Sir held tight, that guy was held tight."
The mentally dense that hears this my brain is immediately clear, I looking at a guest to use to say:
"That good, immediately take me in the past, I go to meeting will that Liu is black seven."
Put on shoes, I heel at the guest use after death along the stairs walked in the past and pushed away door, my seeing a body last to be dressed in the guy of generous outside tunic is pressed by Wu Tang their several personal persons at ground up.
"Release him."My side says that the side walked into, I saw still have a woman with handsome shape just on the bed the full face fears of the Quan shrink in inside in the corner in the bed and see I see her and frighten just rounded in the quilt on the body to upwards lift for a while.
I return overdo don't manage her again, this was to see into at present of Liu is black seven, he angrily looking at me and clamors to say at the same time now:
"You this be regarded as what hero good brave fellow, back descend a black hand, although my Liu Hei Qi falls at in your hand, but as long as my Liu Hei Qi goes out, I must kill your whole family with leak I today it hate."
I just smiled for a while and walked over to once connect Liu Hei Qi's knife from Wu Tang and took at in the hand, wear once the candle see, the knife body reflects cold light, I not from must praise highly to say:
"Good knife!"Turned head to hurtle Liu Hei Qi to smile for a while, said, " knife, I substitute you to accept first."
Then walk to the front of the table kept on sitting, the table top was some to eat the remaining dishes to go with wine, put knife at after table is last, I say:
"Chief of brigands Liu, you can kill my whole family, I don't know, however I can kill you now, your letter is a letter not?"
Liu Hei Qi hears me thus on saying, a bit shocked on the face, he looking at me to say:
"Who are you ?You aren't river the person in the lake."
I smiled for a while, then said:
"Chief of brigands Liu, speaks of to us have already already a long time communicate by spiritual as well, your letting the food ship that the Cao helps to rob is mine."
Liu Hei Qi gets a shock, then says:
"Enemy Ming heart!"
Don't thought of Liu Hei Qi will be a such facial expression, know this Liu in my heart black seven perhaps true with the likeness that I guess, is with Wang Jia collaborate with together.
"Do not thought of that chief of brigands Liu can also know in the next name, I really feel honor."
But Liu Hei Qi in addition to starting peeping out a little surprised air, have no any further other different just looking at me to say:
"The owner of the enemy doesn't live a good life in the city teacher and run to us the place of this desolate village to make what."
I wave hand to signal hint Wu Tang, they release Liu Hei Qi, then point at an opposite chair to say:
"Sit, if don't want to say me why since then of words, that I even if is since then chief of brigands Liu."
Liu Hei Qi has a little surprise of looking at me, ask a way:
"The owner of the enemy, the person of 71 wild jungles of my Liu Hei can have what worth you come to seek in person of."
I shake to say:
"Chief of brigands Liu can pull pole to come together those common people to follow you to revolt in the name mansion, nature also some skills, so also good, province speak of words to bother.My coming to seek you are to have two affairs."
Liu Hei Qi's eyes are one Mi, stare at me to ask a way:
"Those two affairs?"
I looking at Liu Hei Qi's eyes, then the low voice says:
"The first, exactly is who direct you let the Cao help rob my food ship, the second, I make you promise to obstruct those common people who would like to go home to leave you of mountains Zhai."
But Liu Hei Qi looking at me to say:
"This affair not is at me, but because the common people all have already not eaten to rise rice, but the dog officer of authorities not only don't just not open Cang to put a food to give relief to common people and on the contrary get worse and invent all kinds of pretexts to search to pare off common people, I this just comes together some brotherses to arrive the crow mountain as Kou."
I sighed an one breath,beats by dre pro, then said:
"Chief of brigands Liu, I know that you is also the person who has on river's lake.Is so-called to lightly then conduct oneself virtuously, reach and help world, I think that you do force not only only for coming together some brotherses to do grass Kou in the crow mountain?"
Liu Hei Qi's rightness my this time words report to sneer at, then say:
"When man is first born, sex is originally kind, no one is to bear come would like to do grass Kou, my Liu Hei Qi sees the affair of surroundings gravamen Be getting tooer many, authorities not only only hope not up, on the contrary authorities also bully to search to pare off common people, I have to become outdated in the crow mountain, I want for the line way in sky."
"For the line way in sky?Is "I counter-questioned a , then say, " it you that knows?Now the name mansion crow mountain's flowing a people to revolt has already disturbed imperial government, you have already become an at heart great trouble of common people here, because have you the crow mountain at, how much none of businessmen dare to pass by to keep belonging to one province, the common people's day is also more misery."
Liu Hei Qi once the head twist and say for oneself defending:
"Hum, although I have for the heart of the line way in sky, but I that helps brothers but also has a meal."
I deeply absorbed an one breath, then asked a way:
"So do you rob those wealth and propertieses that come and go businessman?And I hear still exclusively stare at last my food ship?What advantage do you do to have like this?"
Liu Hei Qi saw my one eye, then said:
"The advantage is to have no, but does my under charge have so many brotherses to wait to have a meal, also having the common people to so go to me mores must have a meal be not.As for why rob your food ship, that because I receive news to say, only your what to carry is a food on board."
In my heart deliberate for a while, see this appearance Liu Hei Qi's seeming to be with Wang Da don't relate to, however I think this news to definitely have something to do with king's reaching to fasten, in the heart not from must feel disappointment, don't thought of that oneself caught up with a name mansion, but none of everythings is oneself thinks of so.
I looking at Liu Hei Qi to say:
"Chief of brigands Liu, although say you leave those common people at your nearby for the sake of they good, but you had to once think, you can look after them momentary, can you look after their one a life time?You always for the line way in sky, but do you know that what sky is?"
"Sky?"Liu Hei Qi looking at I am fond of Mang of from the language way.
I immediately after say:
"Food is god to the people, if common people coulding not eat rice has to starve, so-calledly is to want to let the common people food have a food for the line way in sky, the body contains dress and resides room.At present is exactly the seasonal changes that the autumn grows, but those green prime of lifes mostly all fall the grass as Kou here at you, the farm land lies waste and wait next year those common people again how make a living?And because of your reason the road impassability of the company here, thus have again how much person can not find to live to account."
Liu Hei Qi's facial expression dark come down, and I also quietly wait, very long Liu Hei Qi says:
"Did your meaning want me to send away the brotherses of mountain Zhai all?But I looking at these common people so drive dog does the officer bully?"
I stare at Liu Hei Qi to say:
"The imperial government can't sit on the sideline disregard to the so big extent of disaster, city of time hear that the imperial government has already sent imperial envoy to go down south to handle these affairs, on the contrary chief of brigands Liu if the words been perverse, it was a not far affair to afraid of the battalion soldier of imperial government to face distinctly and press down also. Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论