2012年11月6日星期二

beats by dre uk lay spirit sorcery w

Not known, I am still not too understand to exactly is the reason why.I am finally understand now:The Di Si is sometimes not that normal.Black Er inside outside cold inside hot, he has a good hearted.
The third is also 1:00 that is most importance, I still understood a count for much truth:Person, can not grow too handsome.



Chapter 14



Chapter 14
The ratio that can accept 2,000 lives to live for the upper limit fortress, now again leave more than 600 persons.Ratio the fortress Be again quiet to get up.
The Di Si livingsed my to annoy, these days of come he have been hasing no to seek me on his own initiative.
Uniquely opportunity to meet's seeming to be only is the time that has meal together .
On the dining table, he wants Yao not to see me, the Yao is staring me.I is very tough with the antinomy of of Di Si, absolutely can not dissolve.The key of problem lies in:I impossibly for comforting him but lies cloth thunder the western second duke like what male spoil.As he is doing not see me, I at most the remaining light Piao used a canthus wear him;As he is staring me, I lower the head to selfishly eat or drink soup.
At the moment, the Di Si starts getting worse.His vision is stained with on me and prefers to oneself not to eat to be not willing to move to open vision, either.I have to all cover up a head to chew a piece of steak continuously for more than 10 minutes.After the meat of the steak eats up, I have to what stuff ground to lick bone.
In order not to take place to morely entwine with Di Si, one of my choice woulds be to begin providing of meals alone.
In fact, the house minister that has already become a house can begin providing of meals alone, besides which, position high minister in the house or honored guest can also begin providing of meals alone under the sistuation that didn't become a house.After becoming a deluxe honored guest formally, my treatment got leaping of quality.In addition to owning a set of alone living quarters, an exclusive servant, the monthly salary is also up to 100 gold coins.Although the luxury goods is very expensive, but every month 100 gold coins at economy the not flourishing country was already an income that can not imagine to the common run of people.After I am 14 years old monthly also pin money of just ten gold coins.The income that there are 100 gold coins now every month, at least the living standard is unlike is a count to inherit a person low.
I am living a single life now, every month 100 none of incomeses of gold coins know how to spend.
And of the Di Si abnormal circumstance, make dining table up formed very obvious high pressure.Will be a storm or a roll of thunder after a while lightning flash?
Those wait on a kid to make faces of, small voice of, the Ji Ji Zha Zha the ground start discussing.The wife's younger sister of Di Si wears Nuo with light and soft euphonic say:"The children please watch for your identities, is a nobility, please the words and actions bearing of paying attention to oneself."
After wearing Nuo and once saying words liking this, wait on the kids are on the whole calmness.
Wear Nuo and the guidance Ji Mu of the Di Si the inside looking at to take to spoil in the vision of Di Si especially and question, but they looking at me of time, on the contrary contain to disagree in the vision of facial expression.As for card row Bo,beats by dre uk, he in a short while to I the gnash teeth in hatred glare at, in a short while again peep out secretly pleased facial expression.
Lack of impartiality!Is unjust positive!Bedlamite!
I carried on an evaluation towards wearing Nuo and Ji Mu inside especially and card row Bo at the heart difference.Don't go, don't can be getting more silent again.
I picked up table napkin to with grace wipe a mouth and turn a blind eye to the Di Si Duo Duo pressing vision and in a serious manner say towards wearing Nuo:"Wear Ms. Nuo.I intend to begin providing of meals alone since tomorrow."
Wearing the Nuo hasn't opened mouth, the Di Si has already put forward an objection opinion."I different idea!"
I still keep ignoring Di Si."Wear Ms. Nuo, I am already a deluxe honored guest, salary enough oneself leads up and more freeer life well but again.Besides my life is used to very scattered, sometimes very late just have a meal, sometimes and very early have a meal.So I have already alone decide to begun providing of meals.For because of my self-will but to the inconvenience that you bring, I deep form regret."
"You ……are you to want to stay away me?"Have already taken to cry a sound in the voice of the Di Si.
In fact I the sex mindset of inattentive Di Si, but the premise musts be to have nothing to do with me.Looking at the shape that the Di Si hangs Xuan desire drop, I am a bit tiny cant not bear to.If is sacrifice other people to make the Di Si happy still can consider for a while, after all the Di Si asks for a person to love a pity facial expression to really and easily make people produce protection desire.But as the party concerned, I absolutely would not like to go toward to jump in fire-pit.
My taking apology to hope Di Si one speech doesn't deliver.
"Blare …… you are a bastard ……"
The Di Si Wu wears a face to outside rush out to go to the hall, the atmosphere in the hall becomes very disadvantageous to me a while.Almost all people are all very dissatisfied to me.Consider from their angles, the reaction like this also calculates as usual.
BE filling Wei Er, becoming the deluxe honored guest, oblation is a kind of unusual honor.Although the system is different, the deluxe honored guest's salary at in old and high old.I can become Luo the deluxe honored guest of virtuous Man house, mainly Be received benefit to Di Si to recommend with all strength to the second Si count.In others' eyes, my just coming to Luo has to arrive for virtuous Man house a month in the old treatment, now but want to keep distance with Di Si hard, completely is an ungrateful mean person mouth noodles, will be dissatisfied to my nature.Change into me, will be a same reaction under the sistuation that have no knowledge.
But I wrong!
The Di Si likes most now of should still that visionary cloth thunder western second duke.If continue to keep an intimate relation with Di Si, Di Si's exceeding gradually to the my liking west is second to the cloth thunder duke of imagine, leave of 11 months how cook?!There is the time that the saint Dou annoys once drive Carter Lin Nuo Ning get the arm deliver purple, had no Dou to annoy now, is that little witch who still is greatly not delivered by the jealousy to the Ning physically disabled?
A white gloves elephant concealed weapon generally inherits to me, subconscious ground, I steadily answer it.
One in the hall is silent.
The host who looking at white gloves, I leave a ground of exasperation.
Early knowing will run into this kind of unlucky matter, I should duel with gram Luo Si at saint China school.Doom, had never thought my first-time affair of honor, incredibly for the sake of a men!
Anyway, I must try to push to duel this time.
Although can not use the divine divine power of soul to display spirit sorcery,was an inheritting of high class nobility since the childhood person but education for accepting, became cloth thunder western second duke again afterwards, toward the type of Kai Sen, cc king every day of strong the idea spirit direct and naturally develop a Sen however generosity of spirit.Even if don't display spirit sorcery, my vehemence is also the slightest no more lousy than a grandfather.
Coldly stare at card row Bo, until he is a bit tiny not natural.
"Why?!"
Have to admit card row the Bo accepts of the knight educate to really succeed, although force in my vehemence under elsewhere at the extremely disadvantageous leeway, he still keeps summoning up a courage answer:"You insulted Di Si!"
I an insolate."The Di Si isn't a woman again, if is he insulted he to put forward affair of honor to me, need you to deal with it?Besides Di Si now is that the generation get a lord and own the tallest verdict right, even if would not like to duel with me, can also carry on a punishment to me.Want you to dedicate what attentive?"
The words finished listenning to me, the card row Bo elephant frog the ground opened widely a mouth on uniting as one Xi, was bad don't send out the interjection of Wa Wa.
The card row Bo difficultly swallowed one mouthful spittle and threw the vision asked for help toward the others.
The Xun of Di Si leads Ji Mu inside especially face up hang to let me puzzling smiling face.The facial expression that wears Nuo then and peeps out suddenly realize.Is prosperous especially pull Mu to cover up a head to seem is devoting one's minding ground to stare at one big piece meat, but the double shoulder cannot stop urging exposed his mood.
The Ji Mu inside takes cajolery especially of the tone say to the card row Bo:"Knight, you still take back the request that challenges toward the sword, I think that the reason that he refuses is very full-though is in fact uncertain and correct."
The face of card row Bo rises is red."But, the Di Si after all suffered an injustice.As the knight of Di Si, I have an obligation to uphold justice for him."
BE not been suffused with by ground to have chicken skin pimple on the body Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论