2012年11月14日星期三

http://www.beatsbydr4us.com erial like this frig

Putting in the Luo sun is to launch troops world, manage a world's best place.So, no matter later who contend for China, manage this river's mountain, choose site for capital Luo sun, all necessarily of."
Xu Shu no longer says what, he understand what I said is all fact.I am also clear, he completely comes over thought change, and the other people can not force him and let him do it slowly by himself.The distance Yu also says this time:"The dollar keeps, a lot of affairs don't want to think to be so many.We as long as recognizing is quasi- oneself's the stem what, do like be.Other affairs, not is what you, I can decide, also not is what son cloud wants how do how to do ability.Certainly, I also agree with son cloud to the Luo sun here of analysis.You go first to do some preparation works very good, at least, here should also rebuild."
His words very to, our these people is whatever to do, end of decision right still just main male body up, control in the real right body up.The Xun 彧 is to see not and deeply this, would sink into 2.See Xu Shu, I think the Xun 彧 sighs:"Or Zhong the virtuous Sir say of to, do minister son of, can content with duty, other Be just a suggestion.Tell the truth, also only main male person like this, just allow me to say like this, otherwise ……alas, these affairs didn't say, anyway the elder brothers house hospital I will devote, yourselves need not worried.When the time comes, have you the place for living good."
Guo Jia hasn't been talking beside and see a sky.He delivered words this time:"You finally spoke this sentence, don't declare again and suppressed to die me.Is old eight, you also know, my person in the home is many, you can work hard to order, the place wants to choose to be well, the house wants to set up to order more, the garden has to be beautiful, to, be like Wen Hou so go, don't also too luxury.Lord Mr. doesn't let everyone leads of too extravagant."
I am almost contained in one mouthful water in the mouth to suffocate:"Cough, cough, cough, cough ……I say three elder brothers, that house in Wen Hou spends how much ah?You want that eating is poor I?I can tell you, don't you ever think this good matter, have you the place for living and then become.Hum, do you think that I don't know?Lord Mr. just bestowed you 100 acres of good farms.Hum."
The distance Yu cachinnation gets up:"Each time and you several brotherses together, I am total ability break into laughter.I have been regretting early and born for several decades, otherwise, also did your brotherses, should be much comfortable."
Xu Shu also smiled:"As long as there is son cloud and private dollar at, can always make to smile.Three elder brothers also very for a long time have no so happy lead.However, son cloud is also not easy in the outside, he still needs to feed the person of life light a lot of aged and weaks, everyone didn't want to be greed and did with son cloud.Son cloud, you also do what the strength allows, don't Kui oneself."
My blunt Guo Jia does one strange face:"Kui you are still three elder brothers, didn't°yet four elder brothers love me.Four elder brothers, you also trust, lord male say, let me make the herding handing over to you Ma Chang and all of the ironware workshops and Dong Zhao, after, all expenditures there, I ignored, the Chong is getting more male.These two expenditures that economize down, enough I built our house hospitals in the Luo sun.Certainly, this affair isn't 12 years either and then can complete of, so, I also want to go down south river's east and Jing state at once and strongly develop my business and make money more be."
Guo Jia is blunt I a smile:"Calculate, saw on your small, don't make it lively for you, literally you do!To, those two kids, how do you prepare to do?Tan of the Yuan and Yuan Xis all have a son, how do you want to handle again?"
I shake head to sigh:"Review rather younger brother Jie, I prepare to take them to walk and send back my home town the mountain county often go, there are several building brotherses in home, and someone looks after them.After, be a civilian common people to calculate.As for the grandson of Yuan Shao, I ain't likely to take care of, life and death from with the life in sky!In fact,http://www.beatsbydr4us.com, chaotic in, the destined to good life of still not equal to civilian common people from sons in Hao door.Hating to give birth to emperor Wang Jia is this meaning."
Guo Jia repeatedly nods:"Just because of this, you just said for me to keep intact the way of future generations descendant.Anyway son cloud you have to notice, you would like to have a heart and have a heart, and we are an all supporting of the elder brother.But, you want to hold by yourself, not the important cause is this, influenced yourself, even household, understand?"
I certainly understand these, the elder brothers am this appearance because of me, especially relationship with Sun Ce, held many hearts.Three elder brothers mention the grandson of Yuan Shao, actually is dark Sun Jia's descendant.Unfortunately, I am the meaning that understands him, also the tube don't live my own heart, Sun Ce and week Yu posterity's life and death, my affirmation will participate.At present, also only misty promise, can not let the elder brothers as my load of too many hearts.

The pain of chapter 163 awl heart


The pain of the unification north ground the article-chapter 163 awl heart
In the affair of Ye city all after processing complete, I take a kid to walk ascend way home.How many years don't go home?11 years.Although these several years, I to the whole affairs of home all clearly, can think of the close relatives' taste still make me have a bitterness could not say.For the sake of this secret of daughter's body, I am from the jump from eventually not dare the home town where exactly say Mr. knows to the elder brothers and lord, also not dare to connect eldest brother, they come out and more just hide home town there get the person of hometown walk.See Guo Jia the vision that they slightly take to explore each time, I set up for not to know.Guo Jia once played trick and said that I was a sky to drop down person, as time passes, they also no longer asked the affair of this aspect.
Is unique know a my home town accurate location of is Zhang Yan .Is him, under my request, also shut up not to say, can't even make the other people know that his under charge protects the affair of my home town.Isn't only such, Zhang Yan is simply to let to lead troops at the beginning Lin Gong of my home town take those 300 people, station at I the forest of home town neighborhood in, don't come back.Still have I of those 100 company brigade bodyguard, also and together, they became a mountain people.This also lets my felling stand I am sorry, these 400 people.Return to this time, I want to teach their some skill in martial artses and brigade row in person and train these 400 people into elder brother Yun future close soldier, build up eminent contribution along with the elder brother and there is also a good merit and fame.This also calculates me to their repairs!
Qin Yong is also the home town that goes to me for the first time.Sending the time of those 100 waiters at the beginning is what I arrange in person, didn't make him participate in, also the secret that would not like to make him know me.Having no me is present, he will know what, isn't the affair that I can hold.This is also that I am unique to the affair of Qin Yongs' mental reservations.
Our a group of people run about tenth, sky, just arrived at to be apart from Ye city to have 100 many inside the place of the journey.This sits wagon and rides a horse be can not compare, plus to still need to look after two kids, can not jolt too much, the speed doesn't get up quickly naturally.Recently these two days, I have been aming thinking worry and think how to don't make the person of home town expose my secret, want isn't true the eldest brother they connected out, wanted and leave elder brother Yun for more than a years, it's time to also return to and see.Hun however don't notice circumferential of everything, until Qin Yong's low voice chases me the inside is from the car evocable.
The situation that looking at an outside, I get a shock, the wayside walks a lot of drag along the women that the son takes a female, they walk in a hurry and often have an unable to move person, the Tan sits on the both sides of road.I once saw many persons who stay far away from home as well, hadn't seen take a kid so more and fled for life the womens that the sort runs about.In my heart not from must arouse suspicion.Press to say, the Cao holds them the policy is at the restoring peace to people of Ye city still very good of, should not appear so much fugitive of person?Still have, be because of war and abscondence, should not is almost a woman to take a kid, either, abscondence troops like this, absolutely be smell don't smell.
I took a look Qin Yong, his face up is also a to really don't understand appearance.See the vision that I inquire, Qin Yong talks quietly:" All run into for these two days of is a woman like this.It has been two days since I cautiously observed and really hardly appear a man and occasionally have, is also an old man.Childe, this kind of situation deeply wears peculiar.And, they fear us very much, probably is us the material like this frightenned these people and saw we past, they frighten cringe, even embracing a kid to run must also have."
How can so, according to reason, the person of normal abscondence Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论