2012年11月1日星期四

monster beats dden WayA start to

Hurriedly wave hand way:"I ain't this meaning.Only this fact at absurd.Don't go, don't go!He isn't a sky, the person of star, how to contend for group leader."
White a life time five dozens of snakes with the Gun, sneer way:"I don't know to exactly have what nothing doing, there being no that regulation rule in agency rules to settle me can not elect Han Jin Dong.Is so-called on the first in the association, life long in the association, hard little so all study, is still also the person of my agency at the outside for several years, enter east again how don't calculate.If I didn't record wrong Gua, agency rules inside but is such a, as long as being a sky, the person of star, entitle to three to choose, right ah, Huo Ye?You repeat obstruction like this, isn't oneself to think three to choose."
Huo Ye how say lead white a life time five, the face rises is red, hated to stare white a life time is 51 eyes, Nu track:"I ain't this meaning, everyone also all hears, hard little just once said, you found out Han Jin Dong, be want to cause trouble, don't think that I don't know that you think what, you are to want to hand his place of honor, let him do your puppet!"
"The blah of your his mama is some what, talk to carefully order for me, I white a life time five is this kind of person?Don't think that I call you a Huo Ye afraid you!"White a life time five have been a sky, be second only to completely No.2 of Xiao in star person, always floated in the sky to cross mountains Wei to spoil, in addition to the Xiao is completely, star basic nobody in sky's daring Be provoked to him, otherwise he can't dare openly contend for power with hard Xiao, either.That will permit now this old headman say so him.At that moment once the voice lift, malicious drink a way.
The facial expression of Huo Ye is one white, see white life time five become angry,monster beats, poured also and don't dare again Ao, have to a way:"I don't contend for with you, you love how to wear how to wear.Anyway what all is that you said to calculate."
The Xiao that have been sinking a voice is completely to suddenly and lightly knock to knock table.Is public silent come down all of a sudden, quiet quiet hope toward him, know that he wants to say words.
The Xiao is completely to treat public quiet bottom, this just orders, way:"Is very very very good, a life time five you do really quite goodly.Incredibly enter eastern wise niece to find back come, how don't advance to say 1 with me as well.Let his a person alone so long in the outside, think of me to really have Kui!"
The Xiao is completely have been pleased the Nu is not at the color, form's this a moment talks suddenly and thus, public basically not know that he exactly wants to say what, that also not dare to interrupt conversation.White a life time five don't dare as well Be given offense to to him too much, Da draw down head, hum a way:"Also not BE.I am just to know his news recently.However was hard little to just also say, said that my seeking him to come out is to want to make a matter, he says so, I dare to also tell eldest brother you, this not is fall a person words handle."
Xiao completely hawk-nosed tiny tiny one Song, the forehead extrusion orders a smile, light tone way:"A life time five, your age wasn't young either and how held the same kind of view with young man."Said to grind to a stop for few seconds.Continuous way:"Depend on your meaning, do you really come to a decision to withdraw an election and change to push Han Jin Dong?"
This how may be a white a life time is five own meanings, but the matter has already gone to this, he also has no don't ground way, have to a depressed way:"Is quite good, I isn't to grow crazy again, the so big matter can also play trick not to become!"I see him malicious to fist a fist while saying this words, only afraid the in the mind killed my hearts all.
"So ah!"The Xiao is cunningly completely on smiling, way:"Go, we star in the sky work rules usually, rule inside, you think how to have fun to all go.Now that you withdraw, I don't block you as well.However my enter east nephew person now where?You since found out him, how don't bring him, I really wanted to die him!"
All the owners heart knows the meaning that the belly is clear, knows his this words is however is to think that Han Jin Dong dies just, but the affair since arrived this situation.Pour to also all want to see Han Jin Dong to is what kind of a person.Hence the visions of owner all re- come together five bodies at the white a life time up.
White a life time five swept hard one eye of Xiao, cold way:"This has to ask hard young master.Someone just isn't to say, already enter the east is from my control to give relief to?The hard young master is indeed as expected intelligent, early know I will elect him and so early started."White a life time five isn't a careless person, now again have no want to contend for the burden of power with hard Xiao, whether a topic still language of expressions all see more sharp or not.At the moment opportunity to hold tight, a few words all re- press back everythings to Xiao hard.
The Xiao is hard to hope toward me, helplessly wry smile for a while, the clearest Han Jin Dong person of his nature in the my hand, but my face to change direction, he doesn't know what idea I actually want to beat.He is a cool-headed person, before doing not make a clear affair, can't literally talk, so as not to teach a person with the handle.
Finally arrive me to take place.Quickly tidied up thoughts and feelings in my brain, slowly walk to the meeting table to come, slow track:"I am just an outsider, today in chance encounter its meeting, make a witness to the group leader of the star agency in sky just, however white eldest brother since be willing to trust me, give Han Jin Dong to me, I certainly like to living to shine on to see.If can promise his Anne meeting, I take him to come to this all right."
The Wei of one of star elder statesmans in the sky just doubted a way:"I don't know you actually at make what ghost, the just hard young master said to save out in you the pair of Han Jin dong from the white a life time five hands, now you from say again is be subjected to white old 2 gives, do you exactly stand which side?"
I am thin to say with smile:"Wei's eldest brother laughed, in fact is to return so a matter, everyone only has a little a son small misunderstanding.The hard young master is to think white two elder brothers held into east, but white the eldest brother think that the hard young master wants to enter east disadvantage, so just living these matter."
The Xiao is a little bit completely to nod, way:"Say so to come, is the your meaning of Mr. Wen it the both sideses that all pleased you?Is the person at your place now?"
I smile to order, way:"Is quite good, speak of to return is really a Qiao very, the both sides results all find out me to do agent.I this just knew a misunderstandings in it, Hey, the just so-called flood hurtled Long Wang Miao, one family to ascend one family.Right ah, white eldest brother?"
White a life time five see me and come to ask him, have to not to have no good spirit tunnel:"Being quite good is so."I change direction the Xiao to the head hard, naturally way:"Is hard little in fact is also this meaning, to?"
Xiao hard one face wry smile, way:"BE ah, I originally think white the eldest brother seek into east to come out, is to think to be disadvantageous to us, originally is that I worried needlessly, early knew white eldest brother of good bitterness work hard, do I why the need for waste to make mean person, I with enter east originally is the same generation brothers, since the childhood a cake of play big."The circumstance comes all of a sudden of variety, also forcing him has to accept this reality.This also anticipates a medium matter in my idea.
The Xiao completely nature understands my words to contain much water.But when the noodles that wears so several star elder statesmans, also the inconvenience says what, have to once the Hey Hey smile, the Shan says with smile:""That is really the extremely good.Go, since a life time five decide to nominate into east choose, and also conform to rules.Have no reason don't let he three choose.Everyone says a rightness!Go, let Mr. Wen enter east to bring in."
It is public to see Xiao completely to declare.Certainly can't say again, either what, all ordered to nod.Just white the supporters of a life time five this sides are all a bit depressed, together and together to white a life time 5:"The white is old two you this exactly makes what, you have to support Han Jin Dong and at least and in advance measure with our company for a while.Make so suddenly, this calculates what, have to take us seriously ……"
White a life time 51 faces are embarrassed, have to unclear its phrase.He how again can explain in fact however is forced by my Wei.In his eyes, all these however the ghost being Shi Shao Qiang to suddenly make connects him by himself all the one just daze, more how can explain pure.Always can not say that this is the police's arrangement.
I order, way:"I this goes to and takes Han Jin Dong to come up!Leaving ground isn't far, a short while goes."In the moment that I head for a door, I am hard a little bit tiny to nod to the Xiao, the Xiao hard nature understands my meaning and also stood all of a sudden.Way:"A start to go to, I also good to enter the east compensate be not."The appearance that sees him, wants to know I why suddenly do so, have already suppressed very hard.
Xiao nut however have already not sunk to live spirit, just a top electricity younger brother, right away a hold tight my collar of dress, Nu way:"You what is this regarded as?What ghost are you exactly making?"
I smiled and held tight the hand of my tie to him ten to put on down and tidied up collar of dress naturally way:"You don't feel that I am so Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论