2012年11月12日星期一

www.beats4monster.co.uk s lets the queen mot

 The Hao marks one medium folding fan of clapping hands, the noodles takes saying of happy expression:
"The extraordinary plan, the extraordinary plan, there is so good stratagem, but your boy the time in city teacher, why don't tell me."
I just smiled to smile, what don't also say.Only the Hao father stares Hao to mark one eye, is this eye to let the Hao mark the station of darling again at there.
I smiled to smile to say:
"I still have a stratagem here, can make us become friends with the head in the cabinet to assist."
The Hao mark says:"There is so good stratagem, you how a little bit late speak."
"This stratagem if the said early words could not had a function, you still remembered us of time, the pepperystomach-ache Su's woods in the city teacher?"
Hao mark doubt of looking at me to ask a way:
"This and pepperystomach-ache Su's wood has what relate to?"
I answer a way:
"Later our merchant not only only wants to keep in mind the action on the market, the each and every moves in the imperial government all want to concern, from pepperystomach-ache Su's wood folded a wage to start now already nearly two months, in the city teacher because the Qi that didn't is little to make, also have many emperors close country once sought queen mother, this lets the queen mother is to feel vexed very much, the later city officer suicides by hanging and let more whole dynasty the hall up and down make the Fei Fei is satisfied.And now city teacher in of pepperystomach-ache Su wood price slump, and stem firewood a price, be so also no one would like to want.This time who recent?"
I immediately after say:
"Certainly is that the lately- taken a post cabinet head assisted to open widely a person, although say to have a big wealthy person that so-called this nephew, Zhang Zhi Dong, is a city teacher, but he conducts of but is a jewelry jade article, and is hard to perfectly deservedly participate."
Say my face of Hao surname father and son up all had suddenly realize of air, the Hao mark says:
"You are to say we buy those things bottom?"
I ordered to nod.
"I this writes a letter to let city teacher those people start procuring pepperystomach-ache Su's wood."
I shook to shake head and said:
"Is not hasty, now still not when the time comes, we want to let to open widely a person to come to seek us on our own initiative, arrive that time we just have enough weight to talk."
So I and Hao surname the father and son negotiated midnight in this very small dining room, considering each details of the affair are all thoughtful, reached a consensus, to want to try to find solution some kind of big businesses together
Returned to a plum park, I accident of see in the center I live of room in unexpectedly still get a light, have a little surprise in the heart, don't know who who this time still in my room.
Lightly push away door, I see in own bedroom also bright have***, raised a step to walked into, but saw a figure for acquainting with just at my before the bed, is a green Feng.
Don't thought of that she is so late and still giving to make the bed to fold a quilt in my bedroom, this makes me am very surprised, because the affair in last time, does the strength of the love have so great influence.
But the green Feng don't know that plump strong hip to support at her the single dress of outside drum drum of, let my heart in a hot, ascend more than thousand steps, embraced her from the behind, the hands stretched into from the next Jin of her blouse and lightly covered with the palm at her full chest up, although her chest is full but say not ascend very big, my hand exactly can hold tight.
"Brother-in-law …… , the brother-in-law doesn't want so ……"
I clipped tightly two of her cherries head with index finger and middle finger, tiny tiny on making an effort, but didn't thought of green Feng but is a such sensitive, I am just inching of on seducing, she thus of unbearable.
"Think I have virtuous He Neng, can own your few beauty bosom friends like thises, is good enough to from cradle to the grave.I must thoroughly treat you hereafter."
Hear I say this, green Feng what don't also say, just allow me to act wildly in defiance of the law or public opinion, wreak havoc to crumple row on her, finally I am also canning not away with, took off the clothes on the body with the quickest speed, pressed the green Feng at bed up, took off her clothes, momentary red powder Luo chapter in be been vacillating by the wave, still not is spread that not to know to is a painful or happy moan voice.
Chapter 96 nephrite Wen Xiang

Is absurd for a night, next day be I after waking up, the green Feng is lying in great disorder long hair in my bosom to spread to spread on my arm, become overdo, return there is the Yang idea of one silk on my face of Nao.
The begonia spring sleeps to have ten thousand kinds of romantic feelings and lightly and by hand fondles her long hair and lightly lift Luo drive, inside clean skin at outside sunlight of be suffused with a kind of dim moonlight under the irradiation of white light, I put at her shoulder up, lightly the Mo Suo wears her tactful shoulders, follow her arm the bottom go, at her smooth back up have no gliding of regulation, be this light action to wake up with a start she.
"H'm Ning" is a , her lightly move a Jiao head, but put the arm on me to move to move, I tightly embraced, the headrest is on my chest, but what don't also say.
I lightly fondle her long hair, enjoy this rare of quiet and peaceful with sweet, I looking at the coping of bed Ta, the soft voice says:
"The last night was that I excited, however this affair I will spread the book tells your elder sister of, wait we to return to an agreeable diva, marry."
The green Feng after finishing listenning to my words just makes an effort more of embrace me, speak softly a way:
"Last night's affair, I don't resent you."
Because she embraces me to embrace is that so tightly, it makes she that is plump but the elastic double of milks crest is on my chest, all of two people are bodies to have no silk wisp, skin directly contact, she that is smooth to stick Mo Suo like the skin of silk and me.
This absolutely am a fatal temptation to me, I the head half of her droop is made an effort of pull toward me, then make an effort to kiss at she cherry lips, with one action break her pure shell Chi, and suck up her as for small tongue that comply with the surrounding to seduce her of very small man joss-stick.
The green Feng was just symbol to struggle a burst of, Qiao face is repeatedly red, send out a breather, nerveless Wei depend on in my bosom, allow I at her Chi frivolity, beautiful of big eyes bashfully shut up, gradual of even the jade milk powder neck all the one Xia is red, occasionally swing slender waist, but bring me tremendous incitement.
I just wanted to turn over a body up, and the green Feng camed to a sorcery mountain rains and winds again,www.beats4monster.co.uk, but outside this time but spread the voice that the guest uses:
"Sir, you return asleep?Is the Hao childe still waiting you."
I have to strong endure desire, helplessly sighed an one breath, looking at a green Feng faced up smile don't smile of facial expression, there is spirit in my heart, the hands held tight her chest and made an effort of crumple to hold, this a while, inside in the house rang out that to make people fancy an infinite moan voice again.
A words of the finally still green Feng make me helplessly accept a hand,
"Outside, outside ……is the somebody else still waiting you."
I had to stopping of Shan Shan to start and looking at her to said:
"I pass you now, in the evening again thoroughly with you calculate Zhang."
I started to sit and wanted to get up to wear dress after finishing saying, while the green Feng also wants and still says in:
"The house of letting the Nu waits upon you to wear dress."
I smiled to smile and looking at saying of her ambiguity:
"Could you also get up?Ha ha"looking at green Feng to blush of I not from of smile, immediately after say:
"You just broke a body and still stopped for rest for a day and waited tomorrow I take again you this Suzhou turn 1 turn and appreciated the prosperous scene of this Suzhou."
Listen to I say this, again lying of the green Feng darling at bed up, I come forward quilt drive to she upwards the noodles covered a cover.On her face kiss for a while after, I will she press at bed up, start door, the door was strict to actually close, then went out and then marked out a door to go with Hao.
After going out from the Hao house is is southern for a day north avenue, has been walking toward the south is Suzhou's most prosperous district.I walk down the street with Hao mark, the person is a lot of, and also very wide interface last now but still keep being to hustle very much, follow avenue south there is a stone arched bridge name in line was called half pond bridge.
Speak of this half pond bridge, the whole world doesn't have several individuals not to know, the world has a words"up have heaven, descend have Su Hang."Suzhou is one of the whole place with the most prosperous worlds, but at this prosperous ground of, but this half pond bridge is exactly prosperous in of prosperous of.
Round a half pond the bridge is an one treasure ground, the company spreads to swarm about here, world the businessmen everywhere can find out here.
Store four woods Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论