2012年10月28日星期日

Beats by Dr Dre solo On the first see mo

The price of dollar charges.Moreover, it that hands over a fee monthly is on the 20th before, if you were overdue don't hand over, also need to pay certain overdue fine ……"
"Enough, enough, I don't wash!"The leadership grieved and twisted a head to want to walk.The waiter then asks:"Do not you really wash?
The leadership voice color accompanies to fiercely say:"Rightness!I didn't take a shower here at you as well forever!"
The waiter smiles a way:"If you no longer used to spray a head on the 4th, you still have to hand over 9 dollars 8 selling of capes number fee.Only so you hereafter can any further need not paid any expenses toward us."The leadership is great anger, greatly fought with waiter.
Not and in a short while, the manager of guest house hears noise to rush through.Lead a to see manager to come and then roar Rang and complain.The manager after understanding the process of settling a dispute the feeling smiles to say to the leadership:"Sir, sorry, probably you also don't know and take a shower the industry are to monopolize management here at us, O.K. you didn't steep pond son and otherwise still needed to accept yours to"travel extensively" a fee."
A spool of joke brocade's gathering chapter 1200 this year classic jestbook is 40
1, the power is off, I daddy's cellular phone return Chong to order, he raises a candle to seek thing, I ask him you to seek what, he says how to refresh of is the green light missing?
2, my one friend practice in the allied, a day, an old man is walked up and split a cranium face to come right away the sentence does an ambulation card for me, all right?Then I the don't lift as well of come right away a sentence:teacher, someone comes to hit a son!
3, the colleague receive callers a door, may be strain, one the openings would be: Mr. Liu how are you, what is your surname?Sweat~~~~~~
4, past geography teacher is a male of, special violence, who a talk or walk the absolute being come up be one punch, but not beat a girl, a new girl not know, also think sexual equality, once she had a class steal read comic strips, drive geography the teacher discovered and walked to her in front, didn't°yet any mean, this female the classmate frighten first of small face very white, halloo:sexually harass~we geography teacher waterfalls sweat~~~~~~
5, my classmate say: I put of the washing powder Be getting tooer many.Moreover 1 asks: what?Is your elder brother's daughter-in-law's son getting tooer many?
The breeze is big on the 6, 1th, the bicycle poured one row, listen to together learn a side to hand a car the side say: the whose sped to press me of BMW?!
7, I made a phone call their dormitory to boyfriend before, the result wasn't what he answered, had a little ashamed, wove a name for the beard,Beats By Dr Dre Solo, say:XX at?Wanted to pretend to seek a wrong person to finish~~the other party hesitated for a while and said: your etc., I call for you to go!I at that time dizzy vegetables!Hurriedly frighten of hang telephone!Ask boyfriend afterwards, he says them opposite dormitory one boy call the name that I weave~~~~
8, last time abroad, saw by the side of the street one is the handsome boy whom the pastry sold, I with friend Be buying and saying that he was like a cat king, he heard us be saying him, asked us to say what, I thought along while: kingofmiaomiao(Miao Miao)
9, words of the dormitory of girl friend and net friend that is obviously very excited: feed, I am Wang Xiao Liang, do you guess who I am?The swoon doesn't rise ……
10, learn a words there from a friend:send you ten words-there is his mama how far, roll his mama how far~remember for the first time when he says this to our a group of persons see owners all issue a finger number in the underneath isn't ten words
More cow BE, I took this sentence to once say to the n friend, basic above 90%ses will hesitate a short moment and recite in or the finger slightly move, then one the smiling of face idea say and depend, also is really ten words~have the same result after each try, ha ha
Severely suggest that everyone also tries, the effective words also come to notify for a while
On the 11, 1th, the leader of class notice wants to do on Saturday what come(the affair is many on that week), finish I sit at the same table fierce shake my arm:quick, tell me, is Saturday that the week is several?
12, my one female colleague, especially strong(have weight also emollient quantity), usually between each car in do an energy matter, one the dry male go under the compatriot ratio.On the first, see move the A gentleman that the thing has no dint, and the agile Qiao ground give° a box of goods to move out and moves while smiling A gentleman too noodles, too weak.The A gentleman suppressed to suppress a words for three minutes: growing of your female is necessarily again fat, also have a male of can embrace you to the bed up
13, high school of time, the midterm language tries book, text speech text translation a bad government is more fearful than a translate into fierce Ke to donate a miscellaneous tax also and accidentally, more even fierce than teacher!Discover a son to just discover sweat!The form master drew one large red turn, on teacher's two words!
That totally 2 cents, buttonned up me 5 cent!
14, there is second class bus, open over BMW, flank a tall person to he nearby of the person say: see, just passed by that is IBM.





The text chapter 1201~1250 【synthesize 】
Renew time:2009-2-2817:02:41 chapter word numbers:81329

A spool of joke brocade gathers chapter 1201 young lady and Ping Gong to say ventriloquist(make to smile a version)
Purely make to smile, the adduction good repute forgives
Ping Gong:BE today performed a program for everyone by me
Young lady:I also perform a program for everyone today.
Ping Gong:I this program is very fascinating, Jing get colourful son.
Young lady:I this program can adopt Jing and adopt your Jing.
Ping Gong:your this person what is the row, make what make you!
Young lady:you what is the row, want to make to want to money!
Ping Gong:I is come to perform, I am a theater.
Young lady:I am to come to dedicate a body, I am a brothel.
Ping Gong:do you also come to dedicate?I am a ventriloquist actor, you calculate what?
Young lady:do not despise a person, I will get many, don't believe us everywhere!
Ping Gong:everywhere?You?
Young lady:defy?Defy to take off clothes to do.
Ping Gong:that that calculated not, do so many audiences looking at, do to also want to perform hereafter seek a place again.
Young lady:see to your level not to go, terrifying joke?
Ping Gong:do not I go?I say ventriloquist!On the mouth of live son top-grade!
Young lady:my mouth up of live is also top-grade, is your meaning to first live than?
Ping Gong:ratio ……live?Not not not, I say of up of live son isn't your that to live.
Young lady:that what you said is where of live son?Underneath live son?
Ping Gong: not not not, is still a living of top son, inside of live.
Young lady:did not that knot, still lives.
Ping Gong:cough, not, isn't that meaning, what I say is a ventriloquist.The ventriloquist is an ancient art, pay attention to say to learn to stir to sing
Young lady:we are also ancient arts, we pay attention to touch an article to absorb to clip.
Ping Gong:we general 2 people perform and call to, also someone many of, is a group ofs, also have a personal performance of, call list
Young lady:we are also general 2 people to carry on, also want to of, the persons call more cluster to hand over, one personal performance that calls from dig.
Ping Gong:you all of this is what?The our old society has no position and call drama son, now dissimilarity, we became a classic occupation and all called my eldest brother in turn.
Young lady:the our old society also has no position and call broad, now also dissimilarity, we became the occupation of rich and honored, the outsiders all call my young lady.
Ping Gong:cough!This all what ah!Our high status, our performance calls go on stage.
Young lady:our position is not bad either, our work is a set!
Ping Gong:we were knowledge members now, people respected us to say: don't walk old nine.
Young lady:the whatever member must say in front of us: really great old two!
Ping Gong:my work can bring people merriment, the audiences all say that I am to make something to smile.
Young lady:my work can also bring people merriment, the crowds all say that I work as a prostitute.
Ping Gong:my audience is many, people all like me, Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论