2012年10月29日星期一

monster beats night what H'm

Let it orders naturally better, in a serious manner on the contrary something wrong.According to situation good.If a certain evening you I was beastly drunk to pour to take place in the hotel that kind of matter, each other probably will feel the comparison having no quilt?"
"Conceive very good.Does that when drink?"It is only quiet Rao to have fascination ground to ask.
I stared at her along while, the gnash teeth in hatred ground said:"Now."
Frankly speaking, heel quiet only of conversation how much have a little excite fainted a head.Take her come out family, just sat get on the car a steer device Zhang live, in the mind have an idea of penitence.The common saying says that the rabbit doesn't eat nest a side grass.Besides she after death still has can not remember clearly one unidentified have never hated a soldier of relation.In case of make not pull has never hated a soldier to force me to marry with her what of, be not consumedly beautiful.The Zhu is cluster person like that can not be.The bodyguard female being much less nearby all day gets hurt, difficult have two days to see on the face person of time, want that kind of Yu the swollen face eliminate for all of the desire.However, speak of to ground like this words, is my returning really a guy for judging people solely by their appearance, ha ha.
Although the in the mind produced an antinomy, on the face but not good suddenly turn over a face to say thus:"Let's return ."This woman is very distrustful, the quasi- meeting immediately thoughts of that I judge people solely by their appearance to come up, words like that I am again subjected to her needless anger for half month.Wanted to think don't calculate as well what:Although she is some to like to make wine.Capacity for liquor but not exactly than I good.Arrived a place to literally seek a few ground ruffians to infuse her wine for me, several next put to crouch down and then settle a dispute, greatly not wasted half in the evening just.Early in the morning tomorrow want to receive an armed department of cosmos fleet a class of person, those high-sounding verbiage can let by that time cold read for me.H'm H'm.Is also say.I still can consume.
The idea beats to settle, I then the noodles don't change color ground to drive to go straight to Xin Ba lately- opened maneuver the whole world night club.Xin Niao Ren works after returning to the thunder Long much dry quite good.Although remain bad to my attitude, what I wanted doesn't is his smiling face of that pure glitter as well----If really saw scene like that, I would think that I's mistake rushed mental hospital.Don't is excessive long, I make use of thunder Long many military governments of collect of he originally the real estate industry Xin Ba Da's dance hall return to he.The this fellow conducts two at work mistake not, secretly again cross Huang Du's both sides, only drug to lift all Si after being latest warned have no again try to usurp, the business more makes over more than a years more big.Lately- opened this night club, although its scale is still rather second to be Si of horizontal six woods in the island, many this kind of hunger and thirst macho mans suddenly and violently many places have already become to excel others as a crane among chickens existence in the thunder Long, the business must frighten a person so much.But he conducts this background and skills all with originally"outstrip"ing of Peking is very alike, unavoidably start to hang up me to can not bear to recall a ground of recollection, so I go to seldom.The lousy person is especially many there, after going to Be not afraid of quiet only the his highness didn't crouch down,Ha ha ha ha,monster beats.
The heart keeps in mind evil plot, my mouth didn't fight to excel ground to send out as well ha ha of silly smile voice.The side face lo wears another one side window outside of quiet only hear noise to become overdo, the vigilance ground asks:"Smile what?Sound the scheme ground appearance of seeming."
"Nothing important, just have a little unbearably happy just."I the guilty ground of Sa wear lie.
It was quiet to only and tinily sigh tone.In addition to the window that changes direction another side the face, the low voice says:"You be a guy that makes people hard to entrust heavy responsibility."
"I always such, also never hope quilt who send with the great and earnest hope, so too hard."I push her blame to the part and suddenly and curiously ask:"You how seem to be active very to this kind of matter?Not is say on one's own initiative not good, but make me feeling some a habit not."
This problem she didn't answer me.
Arrive at to maneuver the whole world doorway, I then quiet only threw to get off, oneself drives to stop.It is also troublesome.If I not am worried that someone begins the ordinary people of feet and then greatly could hand over to a car on the car waiter's whereabouts of doorway to literally manage.I never take general guard's member and calm down to only drive a ground of technique but very what a mess, I once made her open twice, pay fixing of 15,000 dollars fee and victimized person's medical expenses, from now on again don't dare to hand over the steer device to the her hand----Therefore I am such a well-known one square various Hou, unexpectedly down and out to the situation that oneself still have to drive to park the car in person.
Have the car stopped, walked to look about a short while to doorway.Didn't see quiet only, don't know to run as well where go to.The in the mind is cursing and scolding and produce whether suddenly see when her with intention to sways to order the mind that I put my pigeon son another side that the gold work properly from the square sway to come over and carry a lately- bought gossip pocket in hand magazine.I see watch, can all lead at 11:00 in the evening at this time.Does she run to this kind of entertainment venue to fool around what?The in the mind immediately produced an unbearablely mind:
The Hong soars the hat on the head to see to have some inclining to of greening, ha ha ha
The mind of this kind of devil unexpectedly makes me beat to cringe.Shake shake head, return to absolute being to just feel isn't an ill-wisher time.The Hong was to hand over this woman to the inside ground in my hand while soaring to walk, I then became the unspoken guardian of a minor of this big wench about 20 years old.True this kind of bird matter, Lao Tze difficult Ci its Jiu.Don't go, ignore this kind of bird matter actually is when to take place, have to obstruct to go now.Thought of here.Immediately come forward in quick time, a press down her shoulders, gesticulate an intimidation way:"Deeply run to do here more at the midnight what?"
"H'm?"The gold works properly blunt I made the air of greatly puzzled.
I hate a somebody else to set up for not to understand me to talk.See her this wait reaction, immediately and then tenseness up emit.But suddenly again feel not in the right, did she seem to be higher than peacetime?Is a little bit on being careful, discover from she there could not feel what spirit motion, immediately shocked get the mouth Zhang De's eldest brother, falter way:"You, you, you ……"
"What you you yours?"
Calm down the only openings..1-6-K novel net, the computer stands www, .Cn.The identity then exposed.I still opened widely to round she sees, typical model of stare tongue-tied!Her shape unexpectedly works properly with gold very alike, and 2 people ground the hair style is original and then look exactly alike(just calm down only of the height is a little bit a little bit high) and separate far unavoidably I will admit mistake.I stared fully and have half for minute.Just come out 1:"Disguise**the house is good to have fun where?It is like this and in fact unsuitable for you."
"I didn't make up!"It is quiet to only and flustered and frustratedly call a way.
My face facial expression usually become bad and matchless when the heart is full of a doubt.The strongest idiot as if, no exception this time.I wore smelly face like this to see her 23 turns for the crest.Just make sure really isn't the skin mask of the person who wears or become this shape with any disguise method of, in the mind more interrogative.Is quiet to only looking at my bad looks, the in the mind gets very angry, coldly taunt way:"The body feature is only a skin bag idea just, originally the slightest unworthy oddness.I am worried that the guy in the night club sees mask fuss just dismantle.Can I but forget, you were so a bad guy for judging people solely by their appearance.The thinking me am unqualified to grow up so?Like, you record for me ……"
Seeing her to turn round will walk, the wine of the night has to forget about it in the evening, the future still doesn't know and get how much cold stare, I hurriedly pull her arm, the good speech advises a way:"Oh, just a little bit shocked, don't respond so vehemence.Elder brother Huang degree 27 year time, also for the first time see you like this as changing countenance a dragon change to come over to become a past lizard female, the nature is a little bit shocked ……"
Quiet only quick fainted for my not fitting parable spirit, Wu write the head shout:"You you you ……dare to make me change countenance dragon, lizard female?!!"
"Freely say.You also know that my culture isn't high, boorish temper, usually blathers words, please don't care."I hurriedly fork out topic:"And, my beginning is to think, you suddenly become this shape now.The outsider saw quasi- to think that I am digging Hong to soar a ground of corner of wall, the nature isn't very beautiful.However that is the consideration week ground not result, I from have a way, leave, don't be always suspicious of, I really have no that meaning."
"Really have no?"It is quiet to only still have some doubts ground to looking at me.
"I ground sincerity world can Jian, can compare a hundred percent true gold.We don't blow breeze here and go in to drink quickly."I hurriedly push the Sang to her and maneuver the whole world front door.I entered to maneuver the four seas.Natural someone immediately reports that Xin Ba knows.Although he not necessarily so welcomes very much Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论