2012年10月23日星期二

beats by dre uk this have no this ki

Affair of becoming real expert, sun in Europe can't do.
He be just need a big turn of nominally get into Shanghai, can make for a sky like this, of the green Hong of the green Hong of the word head and the person of sun under charge in Europe word head, many a third square's influence, as a buffer zone, keep peaceably just.Be not really let the site come out to the big turn.
I understand.
"H'm, Article 1 I understood, you said of Article 2?"I looking at sun in Europe.
" The second Yao isn't difficult either."Sun light way in Europe:"Hereafter big turn's business in Shanghai, I do to protect!Protect your safety to pass in and out, if is some to allow small bother, I can also without extra trouble solve for you ……however Yao, ignore you do what business, earn how much , I sun in Europe want to divide 10%!"
I quickly change countenance and right away stood, firmly way:"This is in no way possible!"
Sun air in Europe still sits lo motionless I, my Yin wears face, slowly way:"Mr. Yang in Europe.Your appetite is a little bit a lot too big!"
"How to say?"
"Hum!"I upsetly humed 1 and sank a track:"All big turn's business in Shanghais, you have to divide 10% ……Hey!Even if is to collect a protection fee, collected travel expenses.Also having no is like this many!And ……"I grind teeth a way:"My Chen Yang the company in Shanghai, the amusement business, also had me to just buy the next navy blue amusement, the business of import and export ……calculate, my Chen Yang is also big turn middleman, these business of mine, Mr. Yang in Europe the list want to take away 10% annually with a words, don't say I different idea, even if is the brothers of my under charge.Be not willing to do as well!Only afraid does this have no this kind of truth in the world."
" ……This pours is that I have already forgotten to say."Sun in Europe sees me to lose temper, but the silk not cares a beam and smiles to smile.Stretched hand to hand for a while glasses, smile way:"I say of cent 10%, your Chen Yang's legal business nature doesn't calculate therein.Frankly speaking, Chen Yang, you amuse business.Amuse company, or the import and export company of that China star of yours, also have those proper of legal of business.Import and export let it be, investment let it be ……these I don't participate.I don't interfere with as well.What I said is ……all illegal businesses, I want to have 10%!Do you understand?"
"Hum ……" I still upsetly humed a , but the tone isn't so tough:"So ……smuggle?"
Sun in Europe smiled, he slowly of poured one cup tea for me again, then lifted an eyelid to looking at me:"Chen Yang, I know, that Hua Xing company of yours, affirmation has already smuggled merchant.To?The whole smuggle businesses of Canada west coasts all say to return you control of, you is in the Hua Xing company that here establish, if don't do a smuggle, so just call oddness!But you have to be understand, isn't Canada here, Shanghai!The green Hong is in Shanghai deeply rooted several years, even if is a local big turn can secretly turn some businesses to pass in and out here just also, don't dare to openly defiant actly participate pool in Shanghai!"
For a while, he raised finger the cup of the in front:"Sit down, business Yao, always a per's talking out of, why the need for so worried ……alas, the young man was after all still little are calm and steady for several cents."
I knit the brows to sit down, but didn't meet ex- cup and cautiously deliberated for a while.Sun in Europe just uses brightly of the vision looking at me, don't talk as well, wait me.
"Is all right!"I slowly vomited tone:"But cent 10%, that is in no way possible!Price Yao ……according to the local rules, I post bail to protect a fee good."
"Admire!"Once the sun sudden clear voice in Europe smile and looking at me:"Chen Yang Chen Yang ……are you me to really care this money?"
His eyebrow is one Yang, light way:"You know, original Chen Shan is secretly the agent of big turn, how many advantages does he take?I tell you ……Chen Shan work for big turn, the big turn is in transit in the goods of Shanghai, each business, Chen Shan will divide 10%!Arrived me here, don't raise price a space, also promise the whole as usual, condition like this, you as long as spreading my ground words to return to, the person in the big turn, if not that idiocy, can't refuse.As for you ……"he sneer way:"Chen Yang just came to Shanghai, that Hua Xing company of yours,beats by dre uk, can have how many smuggles does the business do?A year even if you can earn here up several must, I divide 10%, also however several 1,000,000 …s …I sun in Europe, will care only several for a year 1,000,000 ……"
My in the mind a move.
Really, with the person of sun in Europe this identity, will he care a year several 1,000,000 incomes?With he the identity position like this perhaps and literally gambles for a night, gain or loss not only this number!
"The rules is the most important."Sun light way in Europe:"The illegal business of the whole Shanghai has been all returning green Hong!No matter is which word head, but have to hang of is the placard of green Hong!Changed your Chen Yang, the time in Vancouver, if want to hold a class on to trade in Vancouver foreign organization, will you put them to come in?Hum!Your nature can't of, so now, your Chen Yang comes back from the abroad and arrives at Shanghai, will do business here, we the green Hong have to open respectfullly facing of the front door you?If say a reason, only afraid the world also has no this truth."
I am silently.
Really, sun in Europe says quite rightly.According to the rules of way, I the way of doing like this in fact was "once getting boundary".Don't say that the somebody else collects the protection fee of my 10%, even if he the green Hong turn over a face with me and immediately open fight and expel my business Shanghai with me and so spread to go, is also that they have truth.
"Good."I nod:"I send back Europe Mr. Yang's words, if greatly fence in noodles to have no an opinion, so I also have no an opinion.Hereafter annually, I spend money to buy road good."
"It is quite good.Is exactly these four words'spend money to buy road'."Sun in Europe says with smile:"Qian Yao, you I can't care this small money.But have no rules, don't become a square circle, this affair.Doing not say to is several 1,000,001 years is 100 pieces of several a years, should also contend for, I in no case will compromise as well!The rules is a head, if broke down rules, I hereafter can not be landlord!"
I am silently.
In fact my losing doesn't calculate as well how much.Because I come back domestic, original don't intend to do too many illegal businesses, with Wu the aspect just contained engagement, I returned to domestic, more was the funds investment in the handle knob to go out.Walk the proper way make money, or say ……bleach!
Smuggle how much will do 1:00, but after all not too many.Calculate, if just make the illegal business dividing 10% to go out annually, also true have no how much .But can change come temporarily and the steady relation of green Hong, also calculate worth.
And the first time of sun in Europe meet and talked so long.Is total to see, I slightly ate a little small Kui, but big situation up.Is basic to still at last make odds even, solved at least I the problem for taking the blame, and sun in Europe has to put, either big turn to enter a field in Shanghai.Also be regarded as to all respectively come to an an anticipant purpose after finishing talking.
I drink the last of tea of finishing the in front, then we prepared to leave.I suddenly discover that just of some kind of confabulations inside, sun in Europe although the from beginning to ends are all holding to hold a tea way, but he repeatedly pours tea for me, oneself always the one mouthful didn't drink.I not from of look askance at a way:"Yi?Don't Mr. Yang in Europe drink by himself/herself?"
Sun in Europe sighed tone.Smiling face equanimity, light way:"My this hand, today just kill people, was stained with murderous look, the bubble comes out of tea unavoidably the flavor isn't clean, my this person's drinking tea is the overly critical, hence don't drink."
……Mama of!
My in the mind is dark to scold 1.
Dinner's pouring is easy, I and sun in Europe still the old man 3 people of Joe pour is say to smile of pass by, the top-class chef cooking of Huai sun vegetables comes out of the delicacies is naturally fine, plus two small wine, 3 people drink together, the atmosphere pours also harmonious.
Sun capacity for liquor in Europe very the Hao is almost a wine to arrive a cup stem, after drinking ten several cups, still the noodles don't change a color.It is a ground father of Joe's Joe to finally pour ha ha on smiling, way:"The wine can not drink more and otherwise drink Be getting more dizzy, the card in this evening can beat not to rise Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论