2012年10月23日星期二

beats by dre pro p and signaled hint

A bottom sits at stairs up, nearby is that water.
Though people want to hurtle up to rob that water, but the seaman of behind is forced owner with the gun.
Black suddenly opened a mouth to smile for a while, peep out one mouth Sen white of tooth, I feel a kind of very evil thing in his smiling face at in.
Then he suddenly stretches out a finger and points to point a station at a most anterior illegal immigrant.That is a short small middle age, the eye fine dead dead stares at water pail.
The finger of black hanged up to hang up and signaled hint him to come forward.Then black without extra trouble from the bucket in take out one seems to be Piao of thing, seem a wood bowl, Tao half bowl water, pass to he, then lifted to lift chin.
That middle age peeps out the facial expression of surprise and immediately answered to come over a big and drink to, he drank two people, black in a flash of hand Duo return to, then one feet carried the Mosslem people to him.
He roars with laughter later on, the vision sweeps around in the crowd, then often hangs up finger and orders, he favors of person, let people come out to drink water.
He one in the last facial expression, face's high Gao's proud pole.Is every be ordered a medium person by him, can come out to drink water …however can not drink much, can drink an one mouthful!If drank more, will get one feet!
A pail of water was very quick and then descended to go to greater half.This guy seems in the persiflage beast to similarly make fun of these people.
Suddenly, his finger turned along while in the crowd and ignored those side to take anxious and expect of people, on the contrary stop at station line up in the end of my body up.
My the head is aer little bit tall than these people, though stand on the end to line up, but he depend on noticed me.
This guy smiling face with apathetic look,beats by dre pro, then towarded me to hang up to hang up finger ………

Chapter 129 【I will kill you 】



When that finger in black orders me, my facial expression is very cold.
What about black open a mouth, hanged up to hang up finger, signaled hint me to come forward.
I didn't move, cold looking at him.Our 2 people's vision to see, his look in the eyes gradually appeared one silk Nu idea, seem feel own authority be picked to unload, the disappearance of the sneer a little of corner of mouth, and then hanged up to hang up finger.
He after death of two seamans can not see, I threatenned a , and someone pulled the next gun to bolt.
My hands hang in two sides, the fist tightly holds ……
My feeling one red-blooded has already hurtled to my forehead, Weng Weng in the brain makes ring, the dead dead stares at this black.
He takes me for beast ……he takes me for beast!!
The gun muzzle of black hole hole has already aimed at me.I the slightest don't doubt that they dare to open fire!I have already known there from the old snake, these people's killing people basically doesn't wink!They killed me, could throw my corpse into ocean with the hand!
I whole body of the muscle stretch tight first tightly, then relaxing of a little, I the dead dead bit at my own maxillary joint.
When the black has been a bit impatient, I finally exceeded to open step son.
The person of both sides automatically steps aside, I imitate Buddha robot similar slowly walked past.Black take that passes to I, lifted to lift chin.That meaning is to make me drink.
I didn't move, immediately and behind of two seamans are last one steps.I deeply inhaled and saw one eye, that black.Take to cut up rough in my vision.
But I know, I can endure just now!
I can endure!
My in the mind tells myself chillily:
Chen Yang!You can not die!Can not die here!Don't go now at least!!
When I stretch hand to connect that, that black suddenly smiled to smile, the hand shrunk to return to again, then looking at me.Being full of in look in the eyes is evil, sudden Zhang Kou coughed a , the one mouthful vomits to bathe and then vomit at bowl in.
Moment, I whole body stiff!
I all over all admire greatly don't live of shiver.Lift to fix attention on skin, the dead dead stares at this black, he challenged ground to lift to lift chin, after death of two seamans all roar with laughter.
Put together with him!Put together with him!
My heart is an orotund madness of yell!
With I now and his distance, I am very clearly understand, if I immediately make moves.I can twist his neck before he respond to come over, then use martial arts in of kill to recruit, I have 70% confidence throat that can wrench off him all of a sudden!Or I stretch hand to stick in from his armpit, can tear to pieces his under the rib!
But after killing him?
I nowise doubt that I will immediately drive behind ground the seaman is beaten into beehive coal with the gun!
I didn't once know how long.The bowl that feels in front flaps about in the my eyes ……
All of a sudden, I smiled.
I even how not understand I return can smile come out, just imitated Buddha a kind of strange mind to occupy my mental state, the exasperation of my in the mind the slightest didn't disappear, the fury almost wants will I the ground all burned all over!Though have a boiling passion.But my face up but very quiet!
Deeply absorbed tone, gave up that silk smile on my face, then slowly once stretched hand that, gather together a mouth side ……
I a side drink water, my eyelid always lifts at the same time, the look in the eyes stares at in front of black.
Water was soon drunk by me naked.This black seems some accidentses even forgot to make me drink an one mouthful also, but etc. I to drink finish exactly a bowl of water, he just respond to come over, one feet toward my Chuai come over.
Although his body is very robust, this feet speed not and quickly, if still just peacetime, I easily can stay away.
But I didn't hide.I even move don't move, free to him this feet Chuai is on my lower abdomen and kept on pouring the whole individual whom I kick.
I bend the body, painful get body of bow get up, then struggle climbing of a little.
The black suddenly pickeds up wooden pail then sprinkles to come over toward the crowd water leaving.
Hua 1.
I lie on the ground, water sprinkles on my body and follow hair downwards drop, other persons are all a burst of surprised to shout.The black has already thrown away a bucket, then again Chuai I am one feet, turn round and then take his seaman to walk.
I by this time just stood, then looking at his background.
My in the mind swears to I:
I, meeting, kill, , he!Will definitely!!
I slowly climb to return to corner of wall in the crowd, then a side pause for breath, a side looking at those people to contend for robbing that wooden pail, though water is tipped up, but experienced humality, the wooden pail inside can also remain a little water.
To these people, all of a little water is okay!
I even see someone lie prone at of low up add the water vestige of floor!
My heart is very cold, coldly almost quick numbness!Depend so in the corner of wall, cold looking at these people.All of a sudden, I really want to smile ……because I discover that I is in fact as pitiful as they!
I took a rest meeting son, then ate a point bread again, though was very difficult next swallow, but I tell I to have to add physical strength!The person is hungry will.Thirst will drink!
Lie corner of wall, body along with the rock of hull, a flash of, my in the mind is unbearable and then thinks of a home.But I forbid I's thinking these things later on.I tell myself:Think these things, will make you weak!!
Don't once know how long, the berth again was kicked away, the ray of this outside a lot of dark, seem evening.
I a little bit sat to keep body, then looking at to rush two incoming seamans, an among those took a gun, and another hand inside then carries a hand electricity.
Is very dark in berth, these two people but a first a taking of empress begin electricity to toward to lie to shine on around in the crowd on the floor and imitate a Buddha at the search what.
Their searching very cautiously and almost is checking of a person of a person and finally found out me here, light pillar of flashlight is on my face sway for a while, I feel to stab an eye very much, the conditioned reflex similarly broke open by force a face.Feeling in the moment some is misty.
By this time I hear a seaman shout a Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论